Kraton 4S shock upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackflex

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
I just got the new Kraton 4S and I love it! The only thing I don't like is the plastic shocks. I would like to upgrade the shocks, but I can't seem to find any information out there since this is such a new model. From the research I've done, it looks like the Talion 6s shocks are almost the same size. Will the Talion 6S shocks fit a Kraton 4S? Are there any other ARRMA aluminum shocks on other models that would fit? Are there any other options made by other manufacturers? Please help. Thanks!

I just got the new Kraton 4S and I love it! The only thing I don't like is the plastic shocks. I would like to upgrade the shocks, but I can't seem to find any information out there since this is such a new model. From the research I've done, it looks like the Talion 6s shocks are almost the same size. Will the Talion 6S shocks fit a Kraton 4S? Are there any other ARRMA aluminum shocks on other models that would fit? Are there any other options made by other manufacturers? Please help. Thanks!
Have a look through this thread. It's been discussed already, and there might be some choices that you can consider:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/new-shocks-on-the-outcast-4s.12261/#post-145881

1/8th buggy shocks will fit either Arrma, Tekno, or Losi.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back