Kraton Kraton 4s steering won’t stay straight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I recently bought the kraton 4s and have been happy except for one thing. I put the hot racing steering linkage as well as the hot racing servo saver on it. I’m also using the stock remote. The steering trim will not stay straight. Bump jump or turn and the truck is pulling to one side. Would the cr#%y remote cause this issue or do y’all think or know of another reason?

Sounds like you have a busted a-arm or hub. Check all your plastics for cracks.

That’s good news. Usually when mine starts pulling like that I’ve broken an a-arm. Hasn’t happened since I’ve upgraded to RPMs. What other mods do you have? Any diff changes?

I have the RPM arms and aluminum GPM shocks. I also put theology back flips on it
Low profile Back Flips not “theology”

I think you guys are right. I am putting another one I got from jenny’ s on now.
What would be a good upgrade servo for this truck? I have the 1210 savox on my 6s rigs but that seems a little much for this one
You guys have any suggestions?

That’s good news. Usually when mine starts pulling like that I’ve broken an a-arm. Hasn’t happened since I’ve upgraded to RPMs. What other mods do you have? Any diff changes?
Totally agree it’s almost as if you know you’ve done it when your getting a little more chassis slap than usual and it’s pulling to the left and right a lot. Check the A arm mount where the pin runs through as sometimes a split on the retainers isn’t so visible but can cause excessive play.

I bought this servo after a YouTuber recommended it. I LOVE it. I don’t think it can be beat for the money. Super super fast and strong.
[US$28.07 21% OFF]JX Ecoboost CLS6322HV 21KG Large Torque 180° CNC Aluminium Shell Metal Gear Digital Coreless Servo RC Parts from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com https://banggood.app.link/YHgwvDF4K3
Oh and when I bought it I had to wait a month but it’s now shipping from the USA so it looks like you would get it in a week

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back