Kraton Kraton 4s stock vs Typhon 3s modded

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PIPnorcali

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
My bro got a new Kraton 6s (running on 4s) and I have a slightly modded 3s typhon (75c smc lipo/20t and grp tires) do you think I have a chance on the pavement for a lil drag race ? I was thinking they run 60 stock and I’m probably close to that (maybe a 26t ??) I’m thinking 6s he would whoop me but idk about it 4s

My bro got a new Kraton 6s (running on 4s) and I have a slightly modded 3s typhon (75c smc lipo/20t and grp tires) do you think I have a chance on the pavement for a lil drag race ? I was thinking they run 60 stock and I’m probably close to that (maybe a 26t ??) I’m thinking 6s he would whoop me but idk about it 4s
He would eat you for breakfast on 6s, you might have a chance if he's on 4s and if you have wicked high gearing cuz you are lighter.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog! Steal the hit!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog! Steal the hit!
For sure ... haha .. he got a traxxas on 2s and I destroyed him (let him take the hit) so he went with big but he’s only running 4s right now so I might get him .. I’ll get it on video

On pavement? My money's on the Typhon 3s. The Kraton 6s might flip if you punch it to full throttle.

Post a video of the race!

3s typhon on street (good battery, good tires- not stock!) holds it's own vs 6s Kraton, I'd put money on it.
On pavement? My money's on the Typhon 3s. The Kraton 6s might flip if you punch it to full throttle.

Post a video of the race!
I'd take that bet. I would make sure to lighten the center diff on the K6S and let it eat. Also, I would run the fat Hoons and it would be hard to get any wheelie action with that small of tires.

I'd take that bet. I would make sure to lighten the center diff on the K6S and let it eat. Also, I would run the fat Hoons and it would be hard to get any wheelie action with that small of tires.
Next time you find yourself in Bozeangeles, we'll have to sort this out ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back