Kraton 4s suspension arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sion Jones

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Just got a Kraton 4s this week, looking to get back into RC cars after many many years away.
Unfortunately, the front right suspension arm broke on the first outing, splitting right at the hinge pin,

Trying to find replacement is like trying to source rocking horse sh*t.
Does anyone know of a dealer that ships to the UK that has the parts, or better still, if there's an aftermarket option available somewhere?

Make sure to check Jenny's daily..??

I find that 8.00-9.00pm UK time he seems to restock the ebay store.. not sure about the website restocking times though..

Also don't forget when checking, you can use 4s Outcast arms also..??

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat with my 4s outcast. They're back-ordered everywhere and the only thing I've been able to find are aluminum ones for $80 on Ebay. Such a joke that you can't get replacement parts for a brand new product. So for now I've got a $400 paper weight.

I'm in the same boat with my 4s outcast. They're back-ordered everywhere and the only thing I've been able to find are aluminum ones for $80 on Ebay. Such a joke that you can't get replacement parts for a brand new product. So for now I've got a $400 paper weight.
How true, that's why I won't buy anymore new releases from Arrma. People are chomping at the bit for the new Infraction, guess what, bet it will be the same thing getting parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back