Kraton 4s sway bars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Anyone know how to put sway bars or something else that would be like droop screws on the kraton 4s?

Anyone know how to put sway bars or something else that would be like droop screws on the kraton 4s?
Good question. I'm sure it's possible to add sway bars not sure the easiest way to do it though. I don't think that droop screws are possible though.

Droop screws would need chassis tabs to push against. I’m sure you could fashion a skid plate with these tabs, but you would then need to find a-arms with enough material to run the screws thru.

OR, you could simply add fuel tube on the shock shaft to reduce shock travel. This would pretty much do the same thing.

Good question. I'm sure it's possible to add sway bars not sure the easiest way to do it though. I don't think that droop screws are possible though.
Yeah I know droop screws are not a possibility but I would like to be able to take the load off the shocks and keep the front end from stretching up on exceleration. I would think it would help the truck turn better. I was thinking about maybe a shorter shock not sure how that would do

Yeah I know droop screws are not a possibility but I would like to be able to take the load off the shocks and keep the front end from stretching up on exceleration. I would think it would help the truck turn better. I was thinking about maybe a shorter shock not sure how that would do
Maybe you can rebuild your shocks with more rebound.

Maybe you can rebuild your shocks with more rebound.
I want it to maintain a low center of gravity so that the a-arms stay level not ride higher or raise up during acceleration Maybe a shock limiting strap like some people put on revos to keep the shocks from pulling apart I’ve seen those somewhere just don’t know where or exactly what they are called
I want it to maintain a low center of gravity so that the a-arms stay level not ride higher or raise up during acceleration Maybe a shock limiting strap like some people put on revos to keep the shocks from pulling apart I’ve seen those somewhere just don’t know where or exactly what they are called
Sorry the long sen tence

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back