Kraton Kraton 4s Tie rod and steering links specs request. Tires not wearing evenly so not sure if tie rods and steering links are correct lengths. THANK YOU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hello again my favorite forum. Have a request. Ive noticed that my tires arent wearing evenly and just by eye it looks like the camber and toe in might be off. Can someone that has a stock Kraton 4s that hasnt adjusted the tie rod or steering link lengths get some measurements for me? I need the end to end, and/ or the inner specs in MM if possible. Im not sure but I think the Outcast 4s has the same specs for these so that would work also. Ive attached a picture to show you what I mean. Thanks in advance.

20200924_105238.jpg

I think it would be different for every car, the same way shimming a diff is different for each diff due to tolerances

I recently had a Felony delivered and I've had to add 2mm worth of shims to the top front arm at the pillow ball as the camber was way off

You can get a camber guage tool that is usually used for racing but I personally just eye ball it. Put the car on a straight table and get eye level with the wheels to see the contact patch ?

I think it would be different for every car, the same way shimming a diff is different for each diff due to tolerances

I recently had a Felony delivered and I've had to add 2mm worth of shims to the top front arm at the pillow ball as the camber was way off

You can get a camber guage tool that is usually used for racing but I personally just eye ball it. Put the car on a straight table and get eye level with the wheels to see the contact patch ?

It might be different once people adjust theirs, but Im pretty sure Arrma doesn't camber gauge them during assembly. The parts are built to spec on an assembly line then probably tossed in a box where they are assembled later. So Im pretty sure the specs would be the same on all of them. Guess Ill get it all back together and eyeball it for now. Thanks for the reply.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back