Kraton 4S Trophy Rat

How do you feel about the Power Wagon look on a Kraton 4S?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SensibleChuckle

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Recently painted my Associated Trophy Rat and I wanted to see what the body would look like on the Kraton 4S.

If you shave down the front grill and remove the rear wing, this body will fit.

The bed fits just above the body posts without the wing if you eyeball it, but I would still need to shave some of the body down to make this work. In my opinion it looks amazing. I owned a Losi LST back in the day and F-150 bodies on the Kraton remind me of it, but there's nothing quite like a Power Wagon look on the Kraton 4S.

The wheel wells fit fine. I will likely use my original Trophy Rat body and modify/sand it down to make it fit.

What do you guys think?

Alternatively I'm considering the Senton body as well.

Attachments

• IMG-1320.JPG
    IMG-1320.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG-1317.JPG
    IMG-1317.JPG
    286.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG-1316.JPG
    IMG-1316.JPG
    306.1 KB · Views: 158
Its an American term of phrase. For example, someone on the East Coast of the United States may say "It's quite alright", but here on the West Coast we say things like "It's aight". Depending on the enthusiasm behind the person saying it, it has variable degrees of how "alright" it really is, case in point if I were to say "it's alright, i guess" it could mean it sucks or I could say "it's alright by me", meaning that I would accept it regardless of any negative connotation.

Sorry but I'm not the best at explaining these things it is just something we say where I'm from.

Body looks amazing @SensibleChuckle, but it's still sitting pretty high off the mounts. Love to see it all the way down, aight?;)
Thank you I love how it came out but I need to cut and trim it for it to fit and that body belongs to my Trophy Rat right now.

I will definitely consider one just for my Kraton 4s when I’m ready.

Back