Kraton 4s V2 Chassis in stock anywhere?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i hit a pipe coming out of the ground straight on the arm going probably 20 mph from a jump. I am trying to see if I can spend $100 and get free shipping.

Remember everything is in cad not usd
I am not getting free shipping. I sent them a message...see if they reply. Free Shipping may only apply to CA residents.

Edit - found it "Free basic shipping in Canada on most orders over $100 CDN before taxes."

So I did put in an order from the DirtCheap-RC site. I received an email this morning that it is shipped with tracking number. It appears that the site is legit. Now lets see if I receive the correct part.

It does seem to be all related to Fast & Furious Hobby Shop in Beaumont, TX. They has another site as well.

One site with the same name claims to be out of bussiness

5AB0B94A-518F-4A62-BB09-0393B9AC6733.png

I might try picking up some ABS plastic spacers. M3 or M4....not sure the thickness of the hinge pin. Rough them up with a little sandpaper and JB weld them into the hinge pin channel. It's a cheap fix and might hold you over until April.......
https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Spacer-Assortment-Screws-Straight/dp/B0B2JWYSQX

If it does not work these are good things to have in the parts bin.

I might try picking up some ABS plastic spacers. M3 or M4....not sure the thickness of the hinge pin. Rough them up with a little sandpaper and JB weld them into the hinge pin channel. It's a cheap fix and might hold you over until April.......

If it does not work these are good things to have in the parts

If it does not work these are good things to have in the parts bin.
How did you know that we’re it broke, I found two both from Texas from two different rc stores and ordered them both.

We are back in action. I never swapped a chassis before but it really wasn’t that hard. Just take your time and keep track of the screws best you can. Took it for an easy rip around the yard and it runs just like new.
05FBC648-DC2D-4425-B8E6-0EA7B1E8F007.jpeg
82A3BC27-2237-4035-9C6E-30AA7190F085.jpeg
5E13F0CF-419C-4F05-A375-B616ECC5B55C.jpeg

Anyone better than me at googling...I can't find this chassis anywhere ARA 320640. Thanks. It should have just broke an A arm but the arm is fine but it ripped it out of the chassis. :(
I agree with you I can't find one anywhere and arrma hasn't answered me when I ask them about it

Anyone better than me at googling...I can't find this chassis anywhere ARA 320640. Thanks. It should have just broke an A arm but the arm is fine but it ripped it out of the chassis. :(
Ebay has a few, if you shop there. I just bought one for my project going from the Senton 3s chassis.

Yeah i hit a pipe coming out of the ground straight on the arm going probably 20 mph from a jump. I am trying to see if I can spend $100 and get free shipping.
If you need any help let me know there's quite a few places up here in Canada that seem to have them in stock I could always purchase it for you and ship it myself to you might help to avoid shipping costs directly from one of the vendors to you They tend to overcharge for shipping It's the same thing when I try to order from the states

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back