Kraton 4s V2 Chassis in stock anywhere?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jms493

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Anyone better than me at googling...I can't find this chassis anywhere ARA 320640. Thanks. It should have just broke an A arm but the arm is fine but it ripped it out of the chassis. :(

Not odd: they break all the time.
Haha, I don’t own one, but Id think if it’s such an issue people could fix it. Plastic breaks when it bends too far. How about a very tolerable metal that isn’t hard to bend, for example 6061, and make a “bash bar” 1/4 inch thick? Granted I work as a metal fabricator, but it really isn’t hard for a crude cut, and if you need a little sand paper to break the edge. I feel that could help a lot. Not hard to bend back, and it probably wouldn’t be able to bend farther than the chassis can handle?
Arrma link is back ordered which I think is same as Horizon which says April.
Sorry I didn’t see that. Nearest lhs? You could call them.

Last edited:
Does the m2c bash bar cover the front diff part? because thats where it ussualy breaks not in the middle.
I know it’s not ideal, but could you use a big rock chassis until the right one comes back in stock?
Yes but the body wont fit
Sme for the tower to lower brace ur going to need to get the kraton v1 tube and a bearing support for the driveshaft. You might also need the big rock/typhon/senton driveshaft

I called LHS. No luck. I’m gonna call a few more tomorrow.

No stock anywhere. So i guess it just sits until chassis become available. I ordered from horizon even though its backordered...Possibly April 2023.

I went through checkout and it was ready to charge me $75.00
USD?
The currancy is canadian’s money by default
75cad would be 56usd
B661C5E2-92F9-4F7F-890F-345A5BD020A0.png
0E48CF20-8B7A-4A22-AF70-3258BDCE1E05.png

That must have been a hell of a hit
The arm didnt break the chassis did thats no bueno
Would suggest to get the rpm arms coming from someone who doesn't like rpm. The arms seem way too rigid. What were the running conditions? You can also ry boiling the arms or 10-15 mins to make them softer and release the molding stresses

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back