Kraton Kraton 4s V2 Hobbywing Max8 combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonthomas13

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
Hi all,

Has anyone installed the Hobbywing Max8 2200kv combo yet in a Kraton 4s V2?
I have one on the way and am wondering how it'll perform, and also if it'll fit as the standard motor is already close to the driveshaft...

Thanks!

IMG_20221231_090650.jpg

I have the max 8 g2 combo in mine and it fits fine and runs cool

Hi all,

Has anyone installed the Hobbywing Max8 2200kv combo yet in a Kraton 4s V2?
I have one on the way and am wondering how it'll perform, and also if it'll fit as the standard motor is already close to the driveshaft...

Thanks!

View attachment 267082
Did you paint it yourself? It’s really nice. And I only do I like the color but I like how it fades you want to black a bit towards the back.

I have the max 8 g2 combo in mine and it fits fine and runs cool
Good to hear, thanks for confirming. What pinion are you running? I have a 15t ready but wondering if I should try something else first.
I’m digging the paint job as well. Mind sharing the color? Not enough golds and browns in the hobby for my liking.
Thanks Matt, this was Tamiya PS13 backed with chrome. I have airbrushed my last few bodies but it takes me so long to do, I thought I'd just use a rattle can this time around - it was so much easier and quicker!
IMG_20210913_103503_edit_1625891716802949.jpg

Did you paint it yourself? It’s really nice. And I only do I like the color but I like how it fades you want to black a bit towards the back.
Thanks. Yes painted it myself to match my TLR 👍
IMG_20221231_214706.jpg

Last edited:
Good to hear, thanks for confirming. What pinion are you running? I have a 15t ready but wondering if I should try something else first.

Thanks. Yes painted it myself to match my TLR 👍View attachment 267089
Yea those look sweet!! i run a 20t pinion on mine with 1 fan on the motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back