Kraton Kraton 4s v2 - Need help with repair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plam408

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. Talion EXB
Hi Arrma fam,

See video.
My son was out at the park and he ran into a post. Not sure if it's the motor or diff.

What do you guys think?
I guess I can't post video. Motor is turning but it's not turning the gears.

Hi Arrma fam,

See video.
My son was out at the park and he ran into a post. Not sure if it's the motor or diff.

What do you guys think?
You'll need to upload vid to YT and paste link here.

Sounds like the pinion came off? Have you checked that? Does it roll on ground by hand?

Hi Arrma fam,

See video.

What do you guys think?

Most likely knocked the motor out of alignment from the spur gear.. Will need to remove Power Module and re-adjust the mesh between pinion & spur.

Agreed. If you’re hearing a spinning noise, it’s almost certainly the adjustable mount that has slipped apart, and the pinion isn’t contacting the spur anymore. That’s one of the areas that needs to be loctite’d and isn’t from the factory.

Thanks guys.
Yes, the pinion gear wasn't touching the Spur gear. It took me longer than I expected. Couldn't figure out how to remove the motor mount and chassis block. I'm almost done and learned a lot during the process.

Thanks guys.
Yes, the pinion gear wasn't touching the Spur gear. It took me longer than I expected. Couldn't figure out how to remove the motor mount and chassis block. I'm almost done and learned a lot during the process.

There you go!
Good job 👍

Now Go Bash Again!!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back