Kraton 4s V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
My wife ordered me a Kraton 4s V2, and when it arrives Monday, my M2C chassis brace should be here to go on before its first bashing session. Is that all I need to make this thing last? Has anybody tried the M2C motor mount/brace? Is it worth it? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I can’t see much else to upgrade on it. It seems pretty solid as is (except the chassis of course) and maybe a set of backflips. I had an outcast V2 that I parted out when it first came out and regretted it soon after.

Well worth the money!!! I've had mine since July. Nothing moves at all.

20221211_215646.jpg

Is this the same part number for the Kraton 4s v2? If I order M2c #3471 and #3445?
Hey man sorry for the delayed response. Bad cold and stomach bug 🤢🤒🤧🥵🥶🥴.
I would get in touch with M2c
Just looked at M2c website. All the same stock #. Just order M2c 3473. That is all the parts.
3471 and 3445 are the motor plate and the red plastic part that hold one battery strap.

Last edited:
Hey man sorry for the delayed response. Bad cold and stomach bug 🤢🤒🤧🥵🥶🥴.
I would get in touch with M2c
Just looked at M2c website. All the same stock #. Just order M2c 3473. That is all the parts.
3471 and 3445 are the motor plate and the red plastic part that hold one battery strap.
Thanks bro get well soon 👍🏾

Thanks man!
Great part from M2c!!!!!!!!
Well after a bit of digging around I found an alt part from Hot Racing. Managed to get a bit of money off it compared to the M2C. I had a look at some YouTube videos comparing the M2C to hot racing ones and they are basically the same except the HR one is 3 piece (the bottom brace splits into 2 pieces). Would have loved the M2C but the HR was priced so good! Arrives in early March so I’ll let you all know how it is… videos will be on Instagram (@TSRGTR77) .

Well after a bit of digging around I found an alt part from Hot Racing. Managed to get a bit of money off it compared to the M2C. I had a look at some YouTube videos comparing the M2C to hot racing ones and they are basically the same except the HR one is 3 piece (the bottom brace splits into 2 pieces). Would have loved the M2C but the HR was priced so good! Arrives in early March so I’ll let you all know how it is… videos will be on Instagram (@TSRGTR77) .
I've seen it. Looks good, all 3 peices screw together. Half the price!
Time will tell?

My wife ordered me a Kraton 4s V2, and when it arrives Monday, my M2C chassis brace should be here to go on before its first bashing session. Is that all I need to make this thing last? Has anybody tried the M2C motor mount/brace? Is it worth it? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I can’t see much else to upgrade on it. It seems pretty solid as is (except the chassis of course) and maybe a set of backflips. I had an outcast V2 that I parted out when it first came out and regretted it soon after.
Why the regret of getting rid of the outcast? I'm already looking up my next rig but I'm having a hard time deciding what to go with I feel like I really want that 6s Kraton but not sure if it's even worth it or if I could run my 4S Kraton on 6s and be successful with that. I'm thinking bout an outcast 4s or 6s tho

Why the regret of getting rid of the outcast? I'm already looking up my next rig but I'm having a hard time deciding what to go with I feel like I really want that 6s Kraton but not sure if it's even worth it or if I could run my 4S Kraton on 6s and be successful with that. I'm thinking bout an outcast 4s or 6s tho

Yeah you do. 👊

Wait a bit .. the new Kraton 6S EXB that just came out to go On Sale..

It'll be about near the price as the 4Sv2 after Christmas/New Year's or so..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back