Kraton Kraton 4s vs Outcast 4s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobG

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
I didn't see a thread about this specific topic, so here goes. I watched a bunch of videos on these new cars and even the ones claiming to compare the two didn't do a whole lot. All I could tell is that the Outcast appears to be VERY wheelie prone and with a good driver can do lots of stunts... backflips, etc. The Krayton on the other hand looks like it'll still stunt but may require more work? Not sure. I'm still new to this and definitely am not a good driver yet.

Part of me says get the Outcast. I have a Fireteam, which is very stable and flies well but doesn't really stunt. I'm really torn, so that's why I wanted to post here and ask for opinions. What do you have, why'd you choose it over the other, etc?

Thanks!!

You basically covered it! Some people really don't like that the outcast wants to wheelie more and what not, it makes it less easy to get up to speed. Being that you have a fireteam you will notice the biggest change by getting the outcast if that's what you are looking for. But if you got the fireteam because of the stability and that's how you like to rip then get the kraton

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back