Kraton Kraton 4s with 6d esc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROBERTLONDON

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just bought second hand kraton 4s, but I noticed that EC5 connectors are grey/orange instead of blue like on the box. Is it possible that someone before me swap esc from 6s would it even work? I also see 25kg servo thanks
15974444146797282377270372345152.jpg

If the ESC says BLX185 on the side of it, that is the 150amp/6S model. I cant tell from your picture. Those IC5 ESC plugs did come with Arrma ESC's after they dropped the XT90 plugs and well before the newer Firma ESC's were released as stock.. IC5 plugs are a Spektrum brand plug now found on the Firma ESC's.
looks like the ESC is a 4S BXL120???? Again picture is obscured for me. There are only 2 capcitors? The 6S ESC has 3 Capacitors that are covered.
The more I see, this is not a 6S ESC. (y)
:cool:

Thanks it says 120 on the side just looked, also the guy sold it to me with DUMBORC radio dunno if it any good?
15974479412816662039476477471518.jpg

The Arrma jumpers actually come in two colors.

DumboRc is known to be good. That specific DumboRC radio is leaps and bounds better than stock. Its a popular inexpensive radio with good response. I don't own one, but those with them, have good things to say about it.
Hopefully those with it will chime in. :cool:
Looks like you got a nice well cared for rig. (y) (y)

Thanks guys, I'm new to all this. I bought granite blx few months ago and got into it so badly been bashing every week with my son then decided to get kraton, was looking for it desperately and sold out everywhere. Finally got hold of one in the UK on Facebook bought it in 3 minutes. What do you guys think about 2x2s 8000mah 140C. Hobbyking has them. Is 140C too much as in no difference, is worth it? Somewhere on you tube I watched and the guy said over 60C u won't feel any difference and manufacturers just charge you for something u won't even benefit from whats your take on this guys?

Not sure about the c rating being an issue, I don’t think it would be but with mine I use 2 5200mah 50c batteries and get close to 30 minutes on average. 8000mah would last much longer.

Also you may of picked up a newer one that had the blue ec5 connectors swapped over to the orange ic5 ones. That would of been done on the last few to leave the factory. That or the previous owner had issues and swapped it out as all new blx120s come with the orange ic5s.

Does it have RPM arms on it already too? Looks like you got a good package.

Hi yes rpm arms, sealed bearings, spare set of SRC CRUSHERS, which I'm going to keep and HPIRACING NUBZ which I ll sell, on top of it 2x 4s 5500 mah 35C, 2x2s 5000mah 35C brand new Overlander batteries, plus brand new chassis with additional parts from arrma like hubs, rod ends, gaskets, pinions, 17mm hexes etc the batteries I'm going to sell as I want something with min 50C not 35
15974946436386443901584059408490.jpg

Are those HPI Nubs wheels 17mm hex that bolt right on to the truck? I'm looking for something like that for my Kraton 4s.

How do you know I got them
Are those HPI Nubs wheels 17mm hex that bolt right on to the truck? I'm looking for something like that for my Kraton 4s.
?
Yeah
I forgot I put some picture few days ago, I don't use them so u can make me an offer

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back