SOLD / FOUND * Kraton $550 *

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dropped 2k on my real car 🤮 what was supposed to be bad brakes plus regular crap like an oil change turned out to be all the brakes AND wheel bearings. Never buying a Ford again. "Oh all these imports have are big dollar repairs. " 🧐 they said.

Irregular sized wheels cost me big my first winter with it, and all super expensive parts to fix anything. I know guys with 20 year old Toyotas that have spent less for the car than I have for my repair bills for this pile of poop.

It's not like it's a hot rod. $300 a wheel bearing.🤢 Just for the part. And it's not like the mechanic ripped me off because gobsmacked by the sticker shock when my repair bill was double the price I was expecting, I googled it and sure enough that's the ballpark price.

Long bullshit short:
GLWS man I'd love to pull the trigger on this feels bad when I know I'm gonna spend more $$ on the same crap down the road 😂
$550 you're practically giving it away!

Maybe if I get some overtime after vacation if it's still somehow still up for grabs I will. But all my play money just went down the shitter and then some.

I just dropped 2k on my real car 🤮 what was supposed to be bad brakes plus regular crap like an oil change turned out to be all the brakes AND wheel bearings. Never buying a Ford again. "Oh all these imports have are big dollar repairs. " 🧐 they said.

Irregular sized wheels cost me big my first winter with it, and all super expensive parts to fix anything. I know guys with 20 year old Toyotas that have spent less for the car than I have for my repair bills for this pile of poop.

It's not like it's a hot rod. $300 a wheel bearing.🤢 Just for the part. And it's not like the mechanic ripped me off because gobsmacked by the sticker shock when my repair bill was double the price I was expecting, I googled it and sure enough that's the ballpark price.

Long bullshit short:
GLWS man I'd love to pull the trigger on this feels bad when I know I'm gonna spend more $$ on the same crap down the road 😂
$550 you're practically giving it away!

Maybe if I get some overtime after vacation if it's still somehow still up for grabs I will. But all my play money just went down the shitter and then some.
I hear ya man, those unexpected pain in the ass costs SUCK!

I do feel like I’m giving it away at $550 but I’ve only had a few nibbles and nothing has come thru yet.. I’m shocked it’s still here too! Lol

Hey ARRMA fam,

this is a new scratch build I just put together so it’s had 0 run time..

There were some reclaimed items used for the build however they are 100% in functioning order they just may have a scratch or two or maybe some dirt from the 1 time I used the shocks on another vehicle. These items are:

M2c chassis - very light use
Shocks - very light use
Blx system - very little if any use
Corally Kronos tires - very little if any use

I will try to do my best with part breakdown but I’ll probably forget some things.. this unit is what I would call a “V4.5” it has some exb parts and some other really nice aftermarket parts..

M2C chassis (v4 style)
Exb front arms upper/lower with exb hinge pin system.
RPM rear arms
RPM rear mudguards
Exb front and rear chassis braces
Basherqueen towers(v4) and Ackerman
Exb servo saver
Aluminum hinge pin blocks
Powerhobby heat sink and fan combo
Tbone front bumper
Full fast eddy bearing kit

Exb diffs (all) middle has been serviced and new fluid put in. The other two are just fresh diff assemblies from JRC.

Has a blx 185 system in it with a sr315 and Slt3..

BUYER WILL NEED TO PAY SHIPPING.
Ship to USA only.

Thank you for looking!

$550 split shipping

View attachment 239493View attachment 239494View attachment 239311View attachment 239312View attachment 239313View attachment 239315

View attachment 239314
hands rubbing together....

Sure, I’d take $25 off for no rx/tx
$ 525 split shipping

Such a good deal it’s just parts sitting here though so I’d like it to go to a good home. 😎
Thank you!! Was willing to do awful things for the $ to buy this 😅 Glad it's going to a good home 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back