SOLD / FOUND * Kraton $550 *

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannn...can't believe this hasn't sold yet. If it had v5 diffs I'd be sending mine back and buying yours in a heartbeat!

The price is so good tho I'm  really thinking about it..

You don't have this sold by the end of the week I might be in trouble 😵‍💫 😂
Don’t like the exb diffs eh?

I've read a lot of EXB Kraton threads last year and For the slightly bigger teeth they just seem like more trouble then they're worth??

Plus I have a lot of v5 stuff already.

V5 diffs have taken alot of abuse for me but I haven't ran a bigger power system than stock tho either.

Can't believe this is still available. 😶 not in the market unfortunately. Glws. If I think of anyone I'll pass it along

Tires are from a Corally. Great tires. They are on Jennys and are pretty cheap
I saw them on Jennys Also . Looks like a great tire for sure.
This is a known Seller in good standing . Excellent builder. The right parts are all there.
:)

Last edited:
They have great traction nice compound. The look isn’t the best but they get the job done 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sounds silly, but I myself, never bought tires based on looks of the wheel..:giggle: The tread matters.
Yet many do.:)

Sounds silly, but I myself, never bought tires based on looks of the wheel..:giggle: The tread matters.
Yet many do.:)
Yep, I got em because they were a good value for price and they almost seemed like badlands or backflips lol

Yep, I got em because they were a good value for price and they almost seemed like badlands or backflips lol
How do you think they compare to the backflips?

Funny, I saw them early today and said the same to myself. And the price was great also. My sons Noto needs tires. He rarely breaks his Noto, but surely eats any tires I put on it.:rolleyes: I break my Kraton more, but my tires last longer whatever tires I use.

(y)

Would you consider selling without rx/tx & coming down a bit? I don't really have the need for them
Sure, I’d take $25 off for no rx/tx
$ 525 split shipping

Such a good deal it’s just parts sitting here though so I’d like it to go to a good home. 😎
How do you think they compare to the backflips?
They are pretty comparable to the 6s backflips… maybe slightly more ballooning but not much. Works out for me though cause I use them on my outcast and they give some good spin lol
Funny, I saw them early today and said the same to myself. And the price was great also. My sons Noto needs tires. He rarely breaks his Noto, but surely eats any tires I put on it.:rolleyes: I break my Kraton more, but my tires last longer whatever tires I use.

(y)
These corally tires wear pretty decent.. comparable to 6s backflip 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sure, I’d take $25 off for no rx/tx
$ 525 split shipping

Such a good deal it’s just parts sitting here though so I’d like it to go to a good home. 😎

They are pretty comparable to the 6s backflips… maybe slightly more ballooning but not much. Works out for me though cause I use them on my outcast and they give some good spin lol

These corally tires wear pretty decent.. comparable to 6s backflip 🤷🏻‍♂️
$40 bucks on Jenny's. I'll have to give them a try

Mannn...can't believe this hasn't sold yet. If it had v5 diffs I'd be sending mine back and buying yours in a heartbeat!

The price is so good tho I'm  really thinking about it..

You don't have this sold by the end of the week I might be in trouble 😵‍💫 😂
Not an LSD guy myself. But that would Not be a deal breaker for me in the least.
I have a Kraton already. I have too many rigs here as it is. 17 of them. No more room. My latest TLRT sits on my desk or coffee table now. :rolleyes: Not to say I will never buy another, just that I promised myself I would not buy doubles of them any longer.:giggle: My problem is that I never get rid of mine. I still have my very first TA RC from 1989.
This rig is definitely a score.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back