Kraton kraton 6s aluminum a arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djhammy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
got bored, put my gpm aluminum a arms in on my kraton 6s v5
20211225_202355.jpg
20211225_202749.jpg
20211225_203251.jpg
, with a bit of custom work they fit well, but too be honest, rear ride height went lower due to shock placement (should have been a slot one over on frame side that would also clear shock end). 2ndly the rear sway bar will need to be swaped with a longer bar, as again install spot shouldnt have been that far forward....can see in pic on rear. It looks great but not sure if its worth the cost.
20211225_202328.jpg
20211225_202520.jpg

Yeah the rear shock tower geometry of the V4 is different. Those GPM's were for the V4's. Same holds true for the RPM arms. Only for the V4's.
That rear sway bar looks like it is for the front. Fronts are shorter. The SB link should be vertical and not lean that far to reach the SB links. That swaybar is not long enough. It is not correct IMHO. Or Perhaps the GPM Arm's SB link position is off a bit???? IDK.:unsure: Something is amiss.

pretty sure , it was last ur when i got them... but who knows

GPM does not make those Arms for the V5. Neither does RPM. I have seen no Upgrade arms for the V5's. Not many upgrade brands even make alloy arms for a V4 rig to begin with. Not that popular IMHO.

with some mods they work...if your a handy guy...

getting the v4 kraton rear sway bar, which is longer than my v5, as well as some longer rear gpm 135 mm shocks, with this im hoping i can have a long range of ride heights aka adj. i jave yet to weigh this truck since swaping in aluminum a arms but gotta be around 19lbs, if its body slaps too easily still, more work to come!
pretty sure , it was last ur when i got them... but who knows
so no they wernt....woops. but i have a rear sway bar for a v4, and some longer rear 135mm shocks coming, should work great, fingers crossed

so the 135mm gpm shocks are not really longer, but the top mount is a bit longer, so i did get the height gain i was looking for, and these shocks are also stiffer than the v5 stocks, which is perfect, put in the v4 rear stabilizer, fits perfect. i also weighed my truck w batteries at 15.5 lbs, very minimal sag, and loads of room to lower it if needed, love the reaults,
20220104_175652.jpg
adding some pics to show

20220104_181513.jpg

20220104_175610.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back