Kraton Kraton 6s aluminum parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T4H1T1

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Alright guys I’m trying to order some aluminum parts for my Kraton 6s and I was wondering what you guys suggest I get. I know I shouldn’t make it all aluminum since something has to give in case but what are parts that are ok to switch out? And what brand is best to do so ? it’s also for the bling factor lol

if it’s plastic now don’t change it to aluminum accept the diff cups. People will recommend jbrc, m2c, and exb parts but don’t get metal arms and I don’t recommend bulk heads because something has to break in a bad crash and chances are hinge pins on aluminum setups which usually destroy the holes they go into. Just copy what arrma did. with the exb and it’ll be a tough rig. I’ve noticed the kraton isn’t much of a bling truck on this forum compared to other models but a lot people like that kind of stuff I just beat on my rcs because it makes me laugh. If that’s what your going for your best bet is the kraton exb and keep this one as a shelf queen.

if it’s plastic now don’t change it to aluminum accept the diff cups. People will recommend jbrc, m2c, and exb parts but don’t get metal arms and I don’t recommend bulk heads because something has to break in a bad crash and chances are hinge pins on aluminum setups which usually destroy the holes they go into. Just copy what arrma did. with the exb and it’ll be a tough rig. I’ve noticed the kraton isn’t much of a bling truck on this forum compared to other models but a lot people like that kind of stuff I just beat on my rcs because it makes me laugh. If that’s what your going for your best bet is the kraton exb and keep this one as a shelf queen.
Ok do exb parts fit on blx?

oh ok. Just seems like lots of guys are goimg aluminum chassis brace and shock tower
Also is the futaba 3pv and really good replacement?

I did the M2c upgrades everyone suggested and it caused more issues than they solved. I’m using a spectrum DX5c it’s worked pretty good for me. But I think futaba radios get even better reception no experience myself with one tho

Any radio will be an upgrade, alu chassis braces are a must, doesn't matter which ones, maybe avoid GPM. That's about it. You can go with an alu servo mount if you upgrade your servo but i just used longer bolts from the chassis and it's fine.

Any radio will be an upgrade, alu chassis braces are a must, doesn't matter which ones, maybe avoid GPM. That's about it. You can go with an alu servo mount if you upgrade your servo but i just used longer bolts from the chassis and it's fine.
No need to use an alu servi mount for the stock servo?

The flex in the stock mount could give it a longer life. it's an OK servo for a 10th scale but weak for an 8th.

You can get a 20kg chinese servk for 15-20$!

First aluminum upgrade would be chassis braces. I would leave the rest stock until you break or bend something. If you're after bling, you could do shock towers, servo mount, chassis plate, etc. M2C seems to make good parts although I used Voltage stuff.

Upgrade the Ackerman plate
What’s that lol
First aluminum upgrade would be chassis braces. I would leave the rest stock until you break or bend something. If you're after bling, you could do shock towers, servo mount, chassis plate, etc. M2C seems to make good parts although I used Voltage stuff.
How do you like Voltage quality?

Ackerman plate is the steering linkage, it's hidden and bends easily during hard bashing.
It's easy to straighten it out when removed, just getting it out is a pita. I'm still on my originals but straightened them a couple times.
Metal braces should be upgraded as they prevent a lot of other damage.

https://m2cracing.net/arrma/428-m2c-3065-arrma-ackerman-bar.html

The link between the steering post. The stock one bends easy

4C3E76B3-B848-43B9-85D4-7B03702FCE12.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back