SOLD / FOUND Kraton 6S body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Looking for a Used Kraton 6S body (Any color) -in the DFW area.

Doesn't have to be in spanking new condition:
As long as it's Not trimmed, Split in two or completely mangled..
I'm mainly looking for cheap ,since I'm about to get a used rig to put it on..

Ready to pay today, in Cash! Please let me know.
Thank you kindly.

I have a blue one in pretty good shape, but I fled the DFW area over 30 years ago. If you can do PayPal I’ll ship it to you for $25.00
4800729A-0E02-43B1-A93A-0B45ADA34F1B.jpeg

188BD085-5C76-4E95-A16F-667ADCF0B905.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a blue one in pretty good shape, but I fled the DFW area over 30 years ago. If you can do PayPal I’ll ship it to you for $25.00View attachment 213315
View attachment 213316

I tried that awhile back too..
Moved to southern Cali, it was nice but after awhile I came back, just missed the country atmosphere.

So what made you leave DFW?

Too many crazies. I moved to San Angelo and that was worse. Lived in the Lone Star State for 11 years. I met both the best people and the worst people I’ve ever met in that state. Back then I was a long haired dope smoking yankee hippie and it was virtually impossible to go in a bar for a beer without someone wanting to kick my ass. I learned to fight as an adult, so there’s that, but it just got too exhausting. I got out while I could. I miss a lot of things there, and parts of Texas, but I’ll never go back. I live out in the sticks in Vermont and that suits me well.

Too many crazies. I moved to San Angelo and that was worse. Lived in the Lone Star State for 11 years. I met both the best people and the worst people I’ve ever met in that state. Back then I was a long haired dope smoking yankee hippie and it was virtually impossible to go in a bar for a beer without someone wanting to kick my ass. I learned to fight as an adult, so there’s that, but it just got too exhausting. I got out while I could. I miss a lot of things there, and parts of Texas, but I’ll never go back. I live out in the sticks in Vermont and that suits me well.

Ah.. the western areas..
Well, Texas is a Big state. That little town doesn't represent the whole place.
There's spots in Dallas that I wouldn't even send my worse enemy too.. And then there are parts that will Blow your mind (Without any drugs, booze, etc.)
It just all depends of where you look.

But, it sounds like you found your peace up in Vermont, that's very cool.
Eventually I'd like to get myself a couple of acres (25-30) out in the sticks too ,north of here.

Ah.. the western areas..
Well, Texas is a Big state. That little town doesn't represent the whole place.
There's spots in Dallas that I wouldn't even send my worse enemy too.. And then there are parts that will Blow your mind (Without any drugs, booze, etc.)
It just all depends of where you look.

But, it sounds like you found your peace up in Vermont, that's very cool.
Eventually I'd like to get myself a couple of acres (25-30) out in the sticks too ,north of here.
First place I lived was a little town named Bronte, out in the desert of West Texas. I met people I loved there and developed a mad respect for the ranchers and honest-to-god cowboys that I met there. Those people are the salt of the earth. I don’t want you to think I didn’t see the beauty of Texas, present in both the people and the places. I did. DFW area is different, as is any metropolitan area in the south, but once I got out into the smaller towns and the fringes of the state I was nothing but a “damned yankee” at best. A disturbing percentage of people I encountered apparently thought it was still the Wild West and didn’t hesitate to hurl insults, start brawls, brandish firearms (and occasionally use them) and generally raise nine kinds of hell for no apparent reason. I’m a pretty peaceful dude, and just couldn’t cope with the uncertainty when leaving the house, especially if I wanted to go out on a weekend bar hopping. I’m pretty sure you must know what I’m talking about. Maybe it’s changed, or mellowed some since then. I don’t know, I left at the end of the ‘80’s.

counting down the days..

Estimated 48hrs before delivery.
Can't wait to try out the new bodies on my Kraton.

counting down the days..

Estimated 48hrs before delivery.
Can't wait to try out the new bodies on my Kraton.
Jeez, man. Postal service is slow these days! Did they revert to Pony Express without telling anyone? No, wait…that would be faster.
I was remarking to my wife the other day that I got a China Post package delivered faster than US mail got a package to me from California. Crazy, man.

Jeez, man. Postal service is slow these days! Did they revert to Pony Express without telling anyone? No, wait…that would be faster.

Somebody must be knuckle-dragging back in the warehouse...

Thank goodness I didn't order critical medical supplies or an organ..
I'd be 💀by now.

I was remarking to my wife the other day that I got a China Post package delivered faster than US mail got a package to me from California. Crazy, man.

Now THAT is embarrassing!

I know, right? Freaking ridiculous.
China post took 13 days. US mail took 14. Apparently it sat in a mail center in Sacramento for days.

All mail is slow.. even one day isn't truly one day anymore unless it's semi local.. but ups has been the worst out of em all. I've had packages come to my post office. Just to be sent either back to St.louis or Chicago.. there system need to be revamped..

All mail is slow.. even one day isn't truly one day anymore unless it's semi local.. but ups has been the worst out of em all. I've had packages come to my post office. Just to be sent either back to St.louis or Chicago.. there system need to be revamped..

dear lord..
Now That's a TOTAL waste!!!
I don't even know what to say about that..

^ hearing that.. Having mail just sitting at a distro center for an extra day or so, doesn't seem all that bad now.

Items arrived Yesterday.

IMG_20220427_151125726_HDR.jpg

Well packaged!
IMG_20220427_151445603.jpg

IMG_20220427_151423911.jpg

IMG_20220427_151456297_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220427_151525024.jpg

IMG_20220427_151532410.jpg

Items exactly as described.

Quick shipping.
Smooth transaction , Great Seller! A+

Definitely would do business again ,in the near future. 👍