Kraton Kraton 6s diff oil weight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oggy1987

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Good morning all, I'm looking to reach my diff oils. I want to reduce tyre ballooning but want some all round handling.

Can anyone suggest a good weight for all 3 diffs please??

Thanks in advance

30k/250k/50k it's probably the best you're going to do without sacrificing too much handling. If it's still ballooning a little more than your liking you can go thicker in the center

Hi, need your assistance to solve my issue:
I have 50/100/20 in my diff on a notorious V4 and it goes into wheeling as soon as I put the throttle on!
What do you recommend?
Thx!

Hi, need your assistance to solve my issue:
I have 50/100/20 in my diff on a notorious V4 and it goes into wheeling as soon as I put the throttle on!
What do you recommend?
Thx!
Notorious is a short wheel base. Throttle control is going to be your best bet.

I'm running 80/500/30 (F/C/R) in my Kraton. Most of my driving is on grass . The heavier the oil in the center, the less ballooning you will get.

If you go too thin in the center it will melt the diff cup. I wouldn’t go below 100k in the center. If you don’t like wheelies, get a different rig with smaller tires and a longer wheelbase

Sounds like maybe
If you go too thin in the center it will melt the diff cup. I wouldn’t go below 100k in the center. If you don’t like wheelies, get a different rig with smaller tires and a longer wheelbase
A talion or
infraction

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back