Kraton Kraton 6s diff pins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harv666

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Rebuilt and shimmed all 3 diffs yesterday, each diff that came out of the 3 week old truck had a broken pin holding the planetary on. Who makes a stronger replacement for this part as the Aarma ones are obviously not up to task.

Rebuilt and shimmed all 3 diffs yesterday, each diff that came out of the 3 week old truck had a broken pin holding the planetary on. Who makes a stronger replacement for this part as the Aarma ones are obviously not up to task.

Mugen seiki or make your own..

Don't have any info on this new phone.. I'm sure I can dig it up later... but if you search the 6s forum threads I've listed the parts several times so its here some place..

As for making your own grab some 2.25mm drill blanks or titanium rod and cut them to length.. ?

Don't have any info on this new phone.. I'm sure I can dig it up later... but if you search the 6s forum threads I've listed the parts several times so its here some place..

As for making your own grab some 2.25mm drill blanks or titanium rod and cut them to length.. ?
Been trying to find those pins but having no luck.

#43 drill bit works as well to make your own( 2.2606mm). I had an easier time finding them locally at a home improvement big box store. They were paired with taps.

The fit would be better as well... ?
Been trying to find those pins but having no luck.

I just got home I will see if I can dig them up..?

Here are the mugen pins.. ✌

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200707-233653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200707-233653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 66
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back