Kraton Kraton 6s EXB LWB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I'm sure the answer is in the forum somewhere but searching got me way too many different answers.
Is there a chassis or better yet a kit with all that would be needed to convert my Kraton EXB 6s to a LWB?
If there is such a way exactly what parts would I need to make it happen?
Any and all info will be appreciated.

Last edited:
The Kraton is a long wheel base already, the Typhon and Notorious are the short wheel base Arrma models. If you want to stretch it further you can go to the Mojave chassis. Or Just bash it makes a really long wheel base talion chassis (https://justbashitrc.com/shop/aluminum-arrma-6s-talion-v3-stretched-drag-chassis/), but its not meant for hard bashing or big air. With either one you would just need to change your center drive shaft (for Mojave you need a 157mm on top of what you have, or for JBI you need another 135mm driveshaft.).

The Kraton is a long wheel base already, the Typhon and Notorious are the short wheel base Arrma models. If you want to stretch it further you can go to the Mojave chassis. Or Just bash it makes a really long wheel base talion chassis (https://justbashitrc.com/shop/aluminum-arrma-6s-talion-v3-stretched-drag-chassis/), but its not meant for hard bashing or big air. With either one you would just need to change your center drive shaft (for Mojave you need a 157mm on top of what you have, or for JBI you need another 135mm driveshaft.).
Wow thanks! I'm gonna see how much longer the Mojave chassis will make it.
And everything will just bolt right up? Its just a longer center drive shaft and I'm good to go?

From a build perspective think of it as a Mojave with Kraton arms and driveshafts. If you still want to go max air.....go exb mojave or aftermarket chassis.

From a build perspective think of it as a Mojave with Kraton arms and driveshafts. If you still want to go max air.....go exb mojave or aftermarket chassis.
Thanks! Wanting the added length of my Kraton is more for aesthetic than anything else. My next buy will be a EXB Mojave.
Yes sir, all the pieces that bolt to the chassis are pretty much the same through the 6s line. I moved my Typhon from its SWB chassis to a Kraton chassis and only had to replace one of the center drive shafts. You can get a Mojave EXB chassis from Jenny's for $56 (https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...is-black-aluminum-long-wheel-base-lwb-ara7204) +shipping/tax.
Thanks a lot! One more question...if you know. Is there a simple solution for body posts? I'm sure the will have to be rigged somehow...?
Thanks! Wanting the added length of my Kraton is more for aesthetic than anything else. My next buy will be a EXB Mojave.

Thanks a lot! One more question...if you know. Is there a simple solution for body posts? I'm sure the will have to be rigged somehow...?
Heres my thing. I want to keep this width but I think a little longer wheel base would better suite it.
rear2.jpg

Last edited:
If were me...just keep the Kraton posts and add and extension to the Kraton body to accomodate. take a look at stretched typhon examples.......same concept.
or something like this.
75e2890f-c97d-4f63-8af3-2c348175071f-png.95094

If were me...just keep the Kraton posts and add and extension to the Kraton body to accomodate. take a look at stretched typhon examples.......same concept.
I'll look into that. That sounds way easier than custom making some mounts!!! Thank man!
That mount extension looks pretty cool too!

Last edited:
I'm sure the answer is in the forum somewhere but searching got me way too many different answers.
Is there a chassis or better yet a kit with all that would be needed to convert my Kraton EXB 6s to a LWB?
YOU GUYS BEEN CRAZY HELPFUL! APPRECIATE IT A LOT!!! 🤙

The proline C10 longbed body will fit without extenders but my only issue with that was that mine cracked in a few different spots on my first run. I talked to another guy that it happened to as well. So either it needs to be reinforced much better than I did or just don't bother with it. But at least you know!

Here is a side by side to see what you’d get with the Mojave chassis… took me awhile to find this pic… couple years old now 🤣😂View attachment 175162
I like that! Thanks for going through the trouble to show me what to expect. My kraton is a little over an inch in width than stock so I think this Mojave chassis thing will work out perfectly!
The proline C10 longbed body will fit without extenders but my only issue with that was that mine cracked in a few different spots on my first run. I talked to another guy that it happened to as well. So either it needs to be reinforced much better than I did or just don't bother with it. But at least you know!
The thing about the c10 is that I'm more of a Ford guy. hahaha
I wonder if the roll cage would get in the way if moving the body back and relocating the mounting holes to fit...? The front bumper might look goofy though huh? I think the front shock towers would get in the way too. gong that idea

Last edited:

Thanks again guys! I'm starting to price all the parts needed to make this happen. Cant wait till I make it a reality!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back