Kraton Kraton 6S EXB Max6 1650KV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrazierMedina

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Kraton 6S EXB Max6 1650KV 20t pinion 50t spur, Flysky dual 40mm fan shroud
46kg HV servo, and Spectrum DX5C with a SR6100AT receiver. Running on Pro line belted MX38 HP

Drywall tape and shoo goo on the inside, and put drywall tape over the fans to keep big things out.

I could post better pictures as soon as I get done repairing some exploded rear bearings lol

20210819_152930.jpg

20210819_152939.jpg

welcome to the forum. nice truck, I run pretty much the same setup. good luck with it!

Nice truck. Depending how you drive, may want to upgrade that ESC fan. Could never get through a full pack without it overheating on me, so I added a WFO 40mm fan shroud and 40mm fan. Works awesome.

20210818_215525.jpg

I just ordered two WFO 40mm mounts for the max6, and a 40mm server fan (y):) one for the xmaxx and kraton
Awesome. They are the way to go.

I run the max6 1650kv combo in my Kraton and Outcast. Both with 20t pinions. Both have the server fans and WFO mounts. Can run hard through a full 6300mah pack in 90 degree summer heat, with no issues now. Could not do that with the stock max6 fan.
Most the fans have 4 wires. Just use the red and black, and cut the other two off at the fan. Add a small pin connector and good to go. I just cut the connector off the fan I removed from the ESC and solder the wires together.

Kraton 6S EXB Max6 1650KV 20t pinion 50t spur, Flysky dual 40mm fan shroud
46kg HV servo, and Spectrum DX5C with a SR6100AT receiver. Running on Pro line belted MX38 HP

Drywall tape and shoo goo on the inside, and put drywall tape over the fans to keep big things out.

I could post better pictures as soon as I get done repairing some exploded rear bearings lol

Hey, how do you like the servo? I have the JX Ecoboost CLS6336HV 36KG and was thinking of getting something else for either my Kraton or Outcast build.

Hey, how do you like the servo? I have the JX Ecoboost CLS6336HV 36KG and was thinking of getting something else for either my Kraton or Outcast build.

The servo is crazy fast and strong, especially on 7.4v. It's the

JX BLS-HV7146MG 46kg​

I tried it on my xmaxx but with the traxxas rx being low voltage, it had trouble turning the wheels on the ground so i got a tekin 440 for that.
but the JX is perfect for the kraton

The servo is crazy fast and strong, especially on 7.4v. It's the

JX BLS-HV7146MG 46kg​

I tried it on my xmaxx but with the traxxas rx being low voltage, it had trouble turning the wheels on the ground so i got a tekin 440 for that.
but the JX is perfect for the kraton
I looked up the specs on it but wanted to know someones experience with it. As long as the gear don't strip I think its a buy at some point.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back