Kraton Kraton 6S EXB Missing Motor Mount Screws?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariog7

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hello, All.

Just came home with my Kraton 6S EXB and I don’t see the screws that mount the motor to the motor mount. It didn’t say we need to buy these optional. Maybe I am not looking in a secret compartment? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hello, All.

Just came home with my Kraton 6S EXB and I don’t see the screws that mount the motor to the motor mount. It didn’t say we need to buy these optional. Maybe I am not looking in a secret compartment? Any suggestions? Thanks.
This seems to be a common issue: some people get them, some do not. I suggest you call Horizon and see if they will send you a set.

I believe mine where in the bag with the pinion.

Hello, All.

I was missing a handful of parts with my Kraton 6S EXB. I emailed Horizon and they sent them all to me free of charge.

Honestly, you should take this time to purchase a screw kit from Amazon or something. I didn't realize how many screws I would need when I got into the hobby. Those kits on Amazon are cheap and life savers lol.

I'm just putting together my exb and I see that horizon didn't bother to include the screws to mouth the motor into motor mount wow after the money you spend I would have thought they would include those screws all the others one are in the truck waiting to be used

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back