Kraton Kraton 6s EXB Shock fluid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I stick with the stock fluid weights but that's just me. If you really want to improve shock performance I'd buy the ZRS M2C emulsion shock caps......so nice.

Yh I have been looking at the M2C shock caps, I might have to order some and replace with same oil then

Shock oil thickness is one of those things that is very dependent on individual's driving style, and jumping style. Using stock 1000cst shock oil thickness is very well balanced for those who want to do a little bit of everything. Experiment. Don't forget, you can change things up using different pistons as well.

My post count may lead people to think I know what I’m talking about but I bet 800 of my posts are “welcome to the forum”.

Shock oil is one of those items I truly don’t know much about so I just defer to the Arrma recommendations and what Duperbash recommends. (My wife still says it’s a fake name but I tell her to piss off).

I can say for sure the M2C emulsion caps make a big difference…….I can see it in the ”bounce mitigation” between my rigs…..it’s obvious. Stick with stock oil, open your wallet and send Mitch your money. I think hot racing makes bladderless caps too but I’m too lazy to look…..they may be cheaper and perform just as well.

cheers,
kev

I was curious about this myself. I know stock weight is 80wt for the kraton 6s (i think so anyways) and was thinking of trying going just a tad heavier like 90wt and trying those M2C emulsion caps since I do quite a bit of high jumps that have pretty solid impacts. Anyone here have 90wt and the M2C emulsion caps for a kraton 6s RTR??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back