Kraton 6S EXB Shock Position on Mount Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
Thanks in advance for the replies still green in some areas still

The question is what is the recommended shock angle position that would work best for my style of bashing. If I am correct (still waiting on the rig) the EXB has 3 shock-mount positions.

How do I bash. I've mentioned it before I am a medium basher, not a jumper or send-it person, and not a speedrunner. If I do get air, only on small lumps in the dirt or terrain I am on. Bash mainly on a homemade dirt track, racing with my best bud, maneuvers/turns, dirt drifting, sometimes bumpy dirt locations that put that shocks\suspenion to work.

With that in mind I don't really understand shock positions on bashers, would I do better by having more slant angle vs more tall up/down?

See the picture below, the Tailon EXB has a more tilted shock slant not being a jumper curious if this setup would benefit me more. In contrast, there is a pic of the Kraton EXB and the shocks stand taller? WIll also add on my Granite BLX when I installed the RPM Typhon arms I had all 4 shocks in the far outside hole in the arms for a lower and more shock slant. With my style of bash, I enjoyed the way it performed with the longer arms, lower stance, and how it floated over terrain with the Typhon installed shocks on the Granite.

Recommendations or knowledge of what would be a better shock position for me running a low-profile style tire or keep the position as stock on the Kraton EBX?

EXB Tailon
ARA8707_PP_03.jpg

EXB Kraton
ARA106053_A7_8S3DLJVH.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back