Kraton **KRATON 6S** OR **NOTORIOUS 6S**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Trying to get opinions for my next basher. I turned my typhon 3s into a track car so I'd like something durable and fun to really go nuts with. Obviously I chose Arrma. Im so glad I found out about this company in Jan when I got into rc. They blow traxxas away!!! Anyway, From what I've seen the KRATON 6S is absolutely insane. Just curious about opinions between that and the NOTORIOUS 6S. THANKS BOYS!

I have the kraton6s and I am still bashing it in stock config. Very durable so far. I don't have a notorious6s so can't comment but I think either should suit you well for bashing purposes.

Agreed that's why I cant really decide yet. The body on the NOTORIOUS is really cool but the KRATON just looks like it's super stable right out of the box. The notorious seems to have a little skinnier wheel base. Where the KRATON is wider which obvi helps it w stability. I think I'm def leaning towards a KRATON. Theres so many new and good Rc's out there. Esp for 549. But for bashing I think arrma has em beat.

What kind of driving are u talking about when u say stunting. Just like flips etc? Or u saying like driving on mainly skateparks and jump parks

Flips and stuff like that. The Kraton will do it too, but the short wheelbase on the Notorious makes it a flip and wheelie machine. They're both very fun trucks.

I bought the Notorious first and don’t regret it one bit. However, when I noticed my wife loving to drive the wild and crazy notorious as much as I ladies&gents it was the perfect opportunity for us (me) lol to get the kraton. A win win!!

I can wheelie too easily on my stock kraton6s with a 6s pack. Even with two 3s in series it wheelied too easily. But my driving is almost like a freestyle racing flow or freeracing hehehehe.
That's exactly what my style of bashing is. I think I'm def going to go with the KRATON 6s. I just wish Arrma would start selling these models with some other spektrum Tx. Anyone know if that's going to happen soon?
Do you want something that only wheelies and flips, or do you want something that can wheelie and flip, but only when you want it to?
Wheelie and flip when I want.

That's exactly what my style of bashing is. I think I'm def going to go with the KRATON 6s. I just wish Arrma would start selling these models with some other spektrum Tx. Anyone know if that's going to happen soon?
Sounds like the Kraton would be you’re best fit. Don’t wait for new radios. The next one could be just as bad. Just buy a Kraton and a radio.

I don't own a Kraton 6S but the Notorious and I prefer it over the Kraton 6S a buddy has and I have tried a few times - you can tame the Notorious down if you want or just learn to use the transmitter correctly- looks Notorious over the Kraton any day why I bought it in the first place was considering an Outcast or Kraton but went home with the Notorious again - looking at the entire 6S lineup however I probably would go with the Mojave first

Sounds like the Kraton would be you’re best fit. Don’t wait for new radios. The next one could be just as bad. Just buy a Kraton and a radio.
Ok so I'm not sure about radios. I want a high end radio for my associated b64. And figured if I'm gonna spend the money I'll have it run all my Rc's. What do u recommend? I was looking at the futaba 4pm and the flysky noble nb4 touch

Ok so I'm not sure about radios. I want a high end radio for my associated b64. And figured if I'm gonna spend the money I'll have it run all my Rc's. What do u recommend? I was looking at the futaba 4pm and the flysky noble nb4 touch
While I haven’t tried either of those, I would be buying the Noble from the reviews I have seen.

I had the same dilemma and I went for the notorious 6s v4 in black, I liked the fact the notorious had the shorter wheelbase, was a bit harder to master and I think its the better looking of the two, kraton is a great truggy, pick either and I doubt you'll be disappointed, both great, both have tuning potential, notorious chassis is slightly Less prone to bend over the kraton as it has a SWB and the kraton LWB chassis

both are great. most of the parts are shared anyway, so you could always easily convert if you change your mind ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back