Kraton Kraton 6s outcast 4s send !!! Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a good spot for sure and that skate park is right next to it . But you know how it goes all bash spot get kinda boring then you see someone post a video of their spot and your like dang I’d love to to go their .. cause I see spots posted on here that I envy

It’s a good spot for sure and that skate park is right next to it . But you know how it goes all bash spot get kinda boring then you see someone post a video of their spot and your like dang I’d love to to go their .. cause I see spots posted on here that I envy
Seeing as how you joined the forum in April, I would say that you have become way more comfortable in a short time, than I have in a year and a half. Full on to that jump with all those trees on the other side, now that takes some big cojones. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Seeing as how you joined the forum in April, I would say that you have become way more comfortable in a short time, than I have in a year and a half. Full on to that jump with all those trees on the other side, now that takes some big cojones. Can't wait to see what comes next.
I appreciate that j .. Honestly i couldnt have done it without whatching some of the pros like rc guy 81 and rich duperbash those guys have helped a lot .. And at first I drove it scared like I was going break something. that lasted about a week and said this isn’t fun lol .. I’d say bmx tracks have helped my skill the most hitting such a variety off ramps !! I do want to just get some plastic ramps like you have and rc 81 .. And just go to the park set them up and go full throttle lol

I’m lucky to have a dirt mound that’s around for a couple weeks. You guys kill me with your boring spots. I have to drive 1 1/2hrs to a clapped out, neglected bmx track half that nice. Living in SE PA is the land of signs and fences. A real no fun zone for sure.

I meant rc dude 81 by the way I was half asleep when I wrote that .. do you have any spot you can atleast build a few jobs maybe rent a bob cat

I meant rc dude 81 by the way I was half asleep when I wrote that .. do you have any spot you can atleast build a few jobs maybe rent a bob cat
Holy next level Batman! If I have to rent equipment to play with my rc, I'm in really big trouble. Guess I'm lucky I live in suburbia or you might have got my wheels turning again.

Most of my spots are construction sites which are very chunky, I wouldn’t run anything smaller than the Arrma 6s rigs there, it would just be frustrating. They only stay around a few weeks. For jumping I have two other more permenant spots but they are best in the cooler months when grass isn’t growing. Those spots are nothing to write home about either. One place i can bring a shovel and week wacker but that’s about it before I bring too much intention to myself. Everything else is pretty much ripping around a grassy lot. There’s other spots but they are pretty far to go just for a rip. More like a planned 1/2 day event...

I theres a bmx track a few miles away but they don’t even let the kids ride their bikes there. No kidding, I lived here all my life and have never seen a bicycle at Victory BMX track in Pottstown Pa. I guess it’s a club or something.

I also have a privately owned motorcycle track not too far away. I haven’t had the nerve to ask there. Might trade some machine work or maintenance if they do. Not many people ever there especially on week day mornings. I pulled in their parking lot once and everyone looked like they wanted to hurt me so I didn’t bother getting out of the truck...

We do have lots of quarries around. I’m at the age (49) where I still will get thrown out of places though and they are well posted and some patrolled. Can’t wait until I get a little older and people just don’t really care what you’re doing. That will work for fishing spots too..no kidding, a buddy of mine is in his ‘70’s and goes hunting and fishing everywhere. Just knocks on the door and asks. One time he asked a guy in line at Home Depot who was buying “no trespassing” signs to hunt his land and darned if that guy didn’t give him permission...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back