Kraton Kraton 6s power problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKR

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello, I recently had a problem with no throttle and no steering on my kraton 6s v5. I brought it in to my local hobby shop and they traced it to the servo. With the servo disconnected the throttle ran fine so I got a warranty replacement of the servo and installed it. Now when I go to power on the esc it starts up but there is no steering no throttle and the led on the esc blinks red. Any ideas greatly appreciated!

Try rebinding your remote and receiver

I'd also look into getting a cheap servo from Amazon because the spectrum one is pure garbage and it's bound to go out on you again.

I tried rebinding but that didn’t work. The servo that I put in was a brand new warranty replacement that I haven’t used once. Would it really come broken? Also the esc was fast blinking red I don’t know what that means but it might be helpful. Thanks for the help!

Spektrum electronics are the worst so it's worth ditching the servo and put something else in there, it's not worth the down time.

I tried rebinding but that didn’t work. The servo that I put in was a brand new warranty replacement that I haven’t used once. Would it really come broken? Also the esc was fast blinking red I don’t know what that means but it might be helpful. Thanks for the help!

First off, did you plug the servo cable in correctly? Black/brown wire should be to the outside of the receiver box, in the socket marked "Channel 1".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back