Kraton Kraton 6s receiver change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cdoebs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
Ok, I thought this was would be easy and I'm sure it is, however, I disconnected the two plugs without noticing there are multiple places to plug them. Also, the new receiver doesn't have an antenna? Do I swap it or is it internal... It's the tactic ttx300. So which slots do I put the plugs into on the new receiver (bottom pic)? Thanks!

Attachments

• 20191219_113515.jpg
    20191219_113515.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 242
  • 20191219_113523.jpg
    20191219_113523.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 93
No antenna on the tactic rx.. its internal.. no worries there...

Easy way to remember channels is (steering is number 1) channel 1

Esc is channel 2.. typically the black wire faces the outside of the rx...

So I found instructions and it says B is battery/switch. 1 is steering servo and 2 is throttle servo.

So 1 is servo, 2 is esc? And B is not used?
That is exactly what @Camaroboy383 said. Make sure the black wire always faces outwards as well, away from the label side of the receiver.

Thanks everyone....I couldn't tell which wire went to esc vs servo so I did a test run. I figured out quickly they were backwards since the steering made it shoot forward ?
Another dumb question.... What is this bag of parts for? I don't see any reference to it in the manual

Attachments

• 20191219_130421.jpg
    20191219_130421.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Thanks everyone....I couldn't tell which wire went to esc vs servo so I did a test run. I figured out quickly they were backwards since the steering made it shoot forward ?
Another dumb question.... What is this bag of parts for? I don't see any reference to it in the manual

Just spare parts, body post's and pistons for the shocks... if you look at the pistons they have different numbers and hole sizes.. these are for tuning the suspension...

Larger holes will allow oil to pass easier (less dampening)

Smaller holes will restrict the oil pass (more dampening)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back