Kraton Kraton 6s Side Skirts not big enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine looked like that the first time I took it out in the snow, before I had the tall side skirts though. It did kinda freak me out, but letting it thaw out in a shop sink, blowing it out with compressed air, and wiping down with WD40 and I've not had any long term problems. Bearings and all look OK as well, but I was thorough with the compressed air. I think it boils down to how much after run maintenance you're willing to do.

Truck was actually cleaner afterwards LOL.

The side skirts are Not the issue here. Even with taller OC/Noto skirts, doesn't matter.
User error is. That is abuse IMHO.:rolleyes: I think you know this anyway.:LOL:
I hope you have a full set of replacement BB's on hand. One by one they will all crap out on you and probably take out many related $components$ with them.
Fans, and all the electrics????? Well, I guess we will be seeing you posting threads asking why your you rig is having issues.
Snow may be fun. Many do this. This will cost you however. I guess you enjoy wrenching very much. Turning rusted hex screws and all. You might as well just drive it into a lake.
Is what it is. These are not submarines.
Nice picture though. And nice rig as well. Or was.
It's one that I'm selling locally 😁. My other two are safe and dry

"Caveat emptor"

I guess you weren't kidding about not using it as a submarine:

Screenshot_20220123-181455~2.png

When I opened up YouTube today, the first recommended video was, "Seven ways you are destroying your RC car".

I know some of your aren't a fan of the mesh thing, but man it made a night and day difference in the amount of snow in my electronics! And that's with the Kraton "short skirt" lol. (Don't worry, I removed more snow after pics. Please don't call RC Protective Services on me 😁).

IMG_20220123_211000591.jpg
IMG_20220123_211218927.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back