Kraton Kraton 6s some uogrades and extras.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suspect83

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
So this is my first time posting something so don't be to harsh on me but im selling my kraton 6s ready to fly with some upgrades suspension parts and extra body, car has screen over the chasis to keep debris out. If your woundering why I would want to sell this amazing machine/hobby well im short on rent this month and the ol lady is hounding me to fix our rent situation and this would be a good chunk of that missing rent. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pics.

Thank You

IMG_20220929_120305.jpg

IMG_20220929_120924.jpg

IMG_20220929_120800.jpg

IMG_20220929_120902.jpg

IMG_20220929_120830.jpg

IMG_20220929_120428.jpg

Hello everyone,
So this is my first time posting something so don't be to harsh on me but im selling my kraton 6s ready to fly with some upgrades suspension parts and extra body, car has screen over the chasis to keep debris out. If your woundering why I would want to sell this amazing machine/hobby well im short on rent this month and the ol lady is hounding me to fix our rent situation and this would be a good chunk of that missing rent. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pics.

Thank You

View attachment 246712

View attachment 246713

View attachment 246714

View attachment 246715

View attachment 246716

View attachment 246717
Post this up in the classifieds...

And, Just a courtesy heads up..

• You MUST have a minimum of 25 posts before you can post items for sale/trade AND must be a member in good standing for a minimum of 1 months. OR become an ArrmaForum Supporting Member for instant access.
  • You MUST post a price for ALL for sale and for sale/trade deals.
    • ''TRADE'' only thread/item(s) do not require an asking price as it's not being offered as ''For Sale".
  • Although it is not required, it is strongly suggested that For Sale threads include a photograph of the actual item(s) for sale as well as a note with your ArrmaForum.com name, the date, and a valid e-mail address.

Please follow the advised forum rules BEFORE your Ad gets De-Listed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back