Kraton Kraton 6s steering problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patsfan 88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
So. I recently got my buddy's kraton it has the mamba monster x6s esc with stick motor . Took it out the other day to test it out and the dang thing has a mind of its own steering wise. It will steer in a circle by its self once steering goes to neutral . He is running a dc5x radio with the 6 channel with a gyro. The avc is off while its doing this servo is pretty much brand new . Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm left scratching my head on this obe

I would start from scratch. Re-calibrate the ESC, re-bind the tx/rx. If it still is going goofy things after that, take the horn off the servo and make sure servo is centered and put it back on.
Before calibration and binding, make sure all the trims on the DX5C(im assuming is what you meant) are centered also

I would start from scratch. Re-calibrate the ESC, re-bind the tx/rx. If it still is going goofy things after that, take the horn off the servo and make sure servo is centered and put it back on.
Before calibration and binding, make sure all the trims on the DX5C(im assuming is what you meant) are centered also
Ok I will try that

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back