SOLD / FOUND Kraton 6s tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_nom_noms_

Steering is for noobs
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Yo!

Does anyone have any part worn kraton 6s tires they want to sell?

I had a blow out of my rear backflip tonight

Arrma part # 0822AX so something or a pair with the same radius of a stock v5 blx

Worth a try cos Kraton tire prices are over inflated (punny)

Thanks!

20210513_201449.jpg
20210513_201453.jpg
20210513_201504.jpg

I have a brand new set (never ran) of Kraton 6S tires (Copperhead 2's) that I'd be willing to sell for $50 + shipping. However, the tires that you have pictured are not stock Kraton Tires. Those are Backflips like what comes on the Notorious/Outcast.

Backflips? You want Notorious wheels

I have a brand new set (never ran) of Kraton 6S tires (Copperhead 2's) that I'd be willing to sell for $50 + shipping. However, the tires that you have pictured are not stock Kraton Tires. Those are Backflips like what comes on the Notorious/Outcast.

1000% these were on my v5 Kraton I bought new from HH earlier this year :)

I'll take the wheels dude shoot me your paypal (shipping to Florida)

Thanks!! 😃

*Edit* now you say that I can see all the v5 wheels do look different on line. I wonder why mine came with these???
Try a bit of CA glue.
20210514_053748.jpg

🤯

Last edited:
1000% these were on my v5 Kraton I bought new from HH earlier this year :)

I'll take the wheels dude shoot me your paypal (shipping to Florida)

Thanks!! 😃

*Edit* now you say that I can see all the v5 wheels do look different on line. I wonder why mine came with these???

View attachment 145556
🤯
i don't think ca glue will work on that

Why did u keep running it till the foam flew out? You couldv saved the tire. All you need was a icepick and zipties n glue. Use the icepick to push zipties thru tire and stitch it back together. Then you glue the bead back to rim. But you broke the foam so now the integrity of the tire has ben deminished. I doubt it will still work but worth a try🤷‍♂️.I saved mine cause i stopped before the foam fell apart 🤣

13609BB9-096C-429D-9A53-0FDBC77C6DC5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back