Kraton Kraton 6s - "TpParts RcXtreme Style"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The big rock blx200 ESC is 150 amp continuous. The blx185 is 150 amp continuous. BUT !!!! who knows if there is any behind the scene timing or software updates between the 2 RTR ESC's ???? First of all, I can't see how the Nero Big rock 2000KV 4075 can produce more torque than a Leo 4092 ... The rotating mass of the 4092 is much larger. As long as it feels right...and runs efficient, doesn't matter so who cares anyway.

I ran the Nero BR a bit...it feels like a great RTR, the electronic feel is very smooth and connected. However...it is way smoother than the Kraton was out of the box. Hmmmmm, what's doing that ???? (software updated ESC with a bigger number on it to look tougher maybe ) . I would like to slap the 2000KV in my Kraton and try it for myself but I'm not sure how much effect the stock ESC has on the stock motor. With my Mamba Monster X....I'm sure I could get it running well but who knows wha'ts going on inside the RTR ESC stuff and maybe the 185 ESC will be crappy with the Big Rocks motor. So...doing a system together...ESC and motor combo could be the way to go for some peoples applications. The stock ESC may have fixed settings according to the vehicle and even the release of the software ??? This helps cater to the masses as a plug and play RTR machine. So...somehow Arrma got the feel of this Nero to be great out of the box...where the electronic feel of the Kraton felt like garbage....this new Nero does not. Is it done in the ESC's ? Probably So...if you try the 2000KV out of the Nero...do it with that ESC also I would say. Most of the issues comes from a junk ESC that needs a software update. So yeah...the new Nero ESC and motor is going to be great in a Kraton....probably only if they get used as a pair. Anything will be better than what came in my Kraton...worst feeling RC ever. (electronically felt so unconnected) but the chassis is good.

On a side note.....One thing about the Nero BR...it's a pure work of art. The thing is over complicated but sure is an awesome design coming from a great company. If I had one of TP's....I'm sure I would like it way more. I'll take the extended one he has....now that is impressive !!! HINT HINT !!!! :D

Last edited:
1730 are the kv ( rpm/volt ). More torque...but i run a BLX200 Nero motor in this one and love it way more...tons and tons of torque ( notmaly juice a 6.5kg Nero) and less weight. Id say its hard to beat this motor
I am really surprised by this comment also! I just bought the 1480kv leopard and love it! Can you explain a little more about why you love the Nero stock motor so much better? You felt it ran cooler and had more torque with the same gearing?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back