Kraton Kraton 6s - "TpParts RcXtreme Style"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Mudslingers X/T on a deal of the year from a friend, 35$ almost unused.

They are sure heavy, so thank G for the 4092/1730 on 6s

20160806_203238_zpskysjh9yv.jpg
20160806_203255_zpsxpqwhtck.jpg

Those tires are huge.
Can't wait to see you rip up that quarry with those things!

Tires performed AWSM!!! im more then pleased..even with the 4092 they are heavy..would love to gear down 2-3t but motor is fixes..but it is ok..im very happy..on of my best deals for a long time. Movie soon to be uploaded, nothing to advanced, startes to rain and it was a test
IMG_20160808_153442_zpsprnzckj9.jpg

That thing looks killer. I've enjoyed all your great movies on You Tube. One day when you get a chance...I would like to ask you what sort of transmitter or ESC settings do you use for your 6S rigs. Maybe you could send some advice my way so I can apply it to my Kraton. Stuff like punch, max power, brake power and throttle curve if any. Thanks....keep up the great work.

That looks awesome indeed! Can't wait for the video...
What pinion are you at now?

With those huge tires, maybe a 14t pinion will be the sweet spot.

Before my Kraton got hit, I was running (for the first time) the 4092 with Pro-Line 3.8 Trencher X's with a 14t pinion and it seemed a little under geared. I may try a 15-16t like you are using and see how it goes.

With those huge tires, maybe a 14t pinion will be the sweet spot.

Before my Kraton got hit, I was running (for the first time) the 4092 with Pro-Line 3.8 Trencher X's with a 14t pinion and it seemed a little under geared. I may try a 15-16t like you are using and see how it goes.
I was going to get the 4092 1730kv Leo, but I was wondering if it's gonna make the car a little faster or was it a big difference also, I was wondering what the letters behind the kv ratings were referring to??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170214-213245.png
    Screenshot_20170214-213245.png
    344.5 KB · Views: 43
1730 are the kv ( rpm/volt ). More torque...but i run a BLX200 Nero motor in this one and love it way more...tons and tons of torque ( notmaly juice a 6.5kg Nero) and less weight. Id say its hard to beat this motor

1730 are the kv ( rpm/volt ). More torque...but i run a BLX200 Nero motor in this one and love it way more...tons and tons of torque ( notmaly juice a 6.5kg Nero) and less weight. Id say its hard to beat this motor
So would u say the Nero motor is better/stronger with the blx185 esc than the 4092 leo? Because I want a little more power without changing the escrow. Thanks

Esc not escrow, autocorrect

The Nero Big Rock is a 13 pound rig without batteries...The Kraton is a 9 pound 15oz. rig without batteries. So, installing a Big Rock system in a Kraton should make it work without even breaking a sweat. I've been messing with a new Big Rock along side of my Kraton...not much time with both yet. From just driving around in the lot yesterday at work...I have a feeling my Kraton will kill it. We didn't have much time to ring them out yet. The Big Rock is still new....going over stuff....few minor issues.

The Nero Big Rock is a 13 pound rig without batteries...The Kraton is a 9 pound 15oz. rig without batteries. So, installing a Big Rock system in a Kraton should make it work without even breaking a sweat. I've been messing with a new Big Rock along side of my Kraton...not much time with both yet. From just driving around in the lot yesterday at work...I have a feeling my Kraton will kill it. We didn't have much time to ring them out yet. The Big Rock is still new....going over stuff....few minor issues.
Will the big Rock motor work with the 185 esc?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back