Kraton Kraton 6s - "TpParts RcXtreme Style"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 8s
  3. Typhon 6s
Not yet, but if everything goes as planned il be picking up a NIB roller this weekend. I am very excited about this truck, since the Granites that i own giving me great time at the gravelpit i have high hopes for this beast. It will take the TT e-MTAs place.

Hobbywing Quickrun 150A esc
Leopard 4-Pole 4092/1730 rpm motor
Savöx 1256TG
6s Lipo
Shockwaves or Badlands 3.8"

Since i do not like the stock lid at all ( even if im a huge fan of truggy look) and the Wing they will be changed to different..the Q is..what lid might fit..i used to run the BIG ZD-racing 1/8 MT wich is bigger then the MT4..so the Ford F-650 might fit? Will run a 15 or 16T pinion due to the 1730 rpms...

100K in the middle for a start...7-10 rear and 15k front...have some small thing that i will do to get my "stamp" on it...cross the fingers..

Cya soon

Thomas

I love the badlands way tons of grip!
I know the crew cab Chevy body proline fits as the bulldog too.
I am not sure if you are going to need to tape the tires but stock motor and 6s you really want to tape the tires or they balloon like crazy

I can't remember to be honest what is in the diffs anymore but I did switch it around a lot with weights and I just started taping. I haven't driven my kraton in about 3 months finally have all the parts going to put it back together soon. I am going to have to switch the oil after a few packs and I can let you know what is in it. But that isn't going to be much help as my wheels are taped

I never put 100k in my center diff, went through my oil and that was not one. I did just ordered a bottle and a new diff I am going to try it

20150728_184952_zpsyy5us4bv.jpg

20150728_184937_zpsdeqrsrec.jpg

20150728_185012_zpslu54dhy7.jpg

ARRMA Kraton 6s "TpParts RcXtreme Ztyle"

Finaly...its done!!...

All black deanodized
Polished
Leo 4092/1730rpm
6s LiPo
Savöx 1256TG
Proline Ford F-650
Proline Shockwave 3.8/F11 rims
Drillbit mod in diffs
0.1mm Shim added betw O-Ring and pin in diff
0.3 shimed front and rear diff
7k - 100k - 30k
Custom cf reinforced wing/wheeliebar mount
TT MT4-G3 Wheeliebar

Painting the lid asap...will get some nice outdoor photos later befire hardcore bash

#ARRMA
#ARRMARC
#KRATON6S
#BASHINGWITHSTYLE

When I seen a new post in the Kraton section I knew it was this beast. As I already said it is so sick man. And that wheelie bar mod is something desperately needed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back