Kraton Kraton 6s v Kraton EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oog1yBoog1y

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Which one will be better for general bashing? I'm concerned about the metal bending after time goes on. Electronics will be stock for the most part for the exb besides the radio and servo. The exb will total to $650 US and the rtr will be $600 US. TIA.

Which one will be better for general bashing? I'm concerned about the metal bending after time goes on. Electronics will be stock for the most part for the exb besides the radio and servo. The exb will total to $650 US and the rtr will be $600 US. TIA.
No brainer, go with the EXB. 👍🏻

Neither, start from the ground up with an M2C chassis, towers and braves, rest can be either version.
If you want to add your own electronics, go EXB.

Stock is superb, hard to beat tbh. EXB will bend under slightly more abuse and yes it does take some abuse, but it will bend.
It can all be straightened.
If you bend an M2C chassis, the others would have been taco shells by that point.

Between the two, the EXB hands down - for the difference you should be able to get a better servo and radio system. The EXB comes with a better spring for the servo saver, and while the aluminum bits aren’t as tough as m2c they are better than RTR … it all comes down to your definition of “general bashing” on whether you should do a ground up beefcake build or go with your initial choices

Whatever you do, just enjoy and replace/upgrade as you go. $50 difference I'd go EXB, but either way you will enjoy !
No brainer, go with the EXB. 👍🏻
Here is your chance to offer to sell Megatron......;):cool:

Last edited:
Depends how comfortable you are fitting electronics (motor, ESC, servo), setting gear mesh etc etc. If you are happy to do that, then I would go EXB - I did over the standard v5.

The Spektrum electronics that come with the V5 have very mixed reviews - but you could run them till they fail and then upgrade.

Equally, I have changed out a lot of parts on my EXB to M2C/CRCU over time - mainly because it is fun to work on it and they make it more durable.

Both are great trucks, both come with advantages and disadvantages.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back