Kraton Kraton 6s v4, flash red led on esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gar222

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I took my Kraton out for a bit of light bashing today. Nothing crazy high or fast. I landed a jump and it cut out. After taking the body shell, checking the battery and motor connectors. All of which were connected. I noticed a red flashing led on the esc. After powering it down, switching out batteries it didn't change. Still flashing. I have given it a couple of hours to cool down. Just in case it had overheated. But no change.

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I took my Kraton out for a bit of light bashing today. Nothing crazy high or fast. I landed a jump and it cut out. After taking the body shell, checking the battery and motor connectors. All of which were connected. I noticed a red flashing led on the esc. After powering it down, switching out batteries it didn't change. Still flashing. I have given it a couple of hours to cool down. Just in case it had overheated. But no change.
Open the receiver box and check the connection between the ESC lead and the receiver.

Just looked at that. One connector wasn't connected properly. I reconnected it. Still getting the flashing red led

Check to make sure the ESC connection to the receiver isn’t backwards. Also check that wire for cuts.

Thanks for all your replies. Turns out it is something to do with the esc. All wires are damage free, but no power getting to the receiver. Sent it back to arrma. It's not even a year old

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back