Kraton Kraton 6s v4 Nut Driver Size(s)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechDad

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
Going to add some MIP nut drivers to the tool kit,but I'm not sure what the Kraton has.
Is it 5.5mm and 7.0mm?

Which nuts are you referring to? There are different sizes, at least 2 on the frame and then the 17mm hex but I think you know that one.

Which nuts are you referring to? There are different sizes, at least 2 on the frame and then the 17mm hex but I think you know that one.
The ones on the wing mounts,shock towers,etc?

5.5 I believe for the shock towers, and I can’t recall the one for the steering servo off my head. I know someone will correct me

I think the only one you need is 5,5mm for the shocks. The 7,0mm nuts in the wing mount sits seated in the mount.

Then theres a smaller nut above the shock piston also. 4mm i think. (Not sure)

But on the other hand i am about to get some of those too, and i will get the 7,0 also.

MIP are the tools I buy for speed tips and orange hand drivers but for nuts I bought an inexpensive set. Honestly barely use em. If you have the $ to buy MIP, I'd say go for it but you may find that they don't get the playtime for the cost. Just my opinion.
Otherwise not sure the ideal size.

1587698659681.png

MIP are the tools I buy for speed tips and orange hand drivers but for nuts I bought an inexpensive set. Honestly barely use em. If you have the $ to buy MIP, I'd say go for it but you may find that they don't get the playtime for the cost. Just my opinion.
Otherwise not sure the ideal size.

View attachment 76485
Heck,for the price I picked up a set. You make a good point about them not really being used alot.

Last edited:
Heck,for the price I picked up a set. You make a good point about them not really being used alot.
Honestly have barely used em. MIP is my favorite for durability and I'll pay for quality and I wish I could come up with a reason to get more than an inexpensive set. Same with the MIP turnbuckle wrenches which look awesome. In this case, a $10 universal wrench is all I need. I don't race or adjust that often.

Honestly have barely used em. MIP is my favorite for durability and I'll pay for quality and I wish I could come up with a reason to get more than an inexpensive set. Same with the MIP turnbuckle wrenches which look awesome. In this case, a $10 universal wrench is all I need. I don't race or adjust that often.
I Love my speed tips and Orange handle MIPs.

Small 4-way does the job for shock and hinge pin nuts and such, IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back