Kraton Kraton 6s V4 parts to keep in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuanOrez

Mojave Addicts Anonymous - Founding Member -
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Talion
Hi all. As a new owner of this beast, I'm looking for a list of parts I can expect to break and replace regularly. I dislike downtime and am trying to build an inventory of regularly needed parts.

Many thanks for any insight and/or experience you can share. :greedy:

Hi all. As a new owner of this beast, I'm looking for a list of parts I can expect to break and replace regularly. I dislike downtime and am trying to build an inventory of regularly needed parts.

Many thanks for any insight and/or experience you can share. :greedy:
Grab some spare diffs from JRC. Get some Mugen and Kyosho shims. Get a decent servo and some snap rings for the servo saver. Probably a wing mount. If you didn’t upgrade the chassis braces, get some metal ones for when they do break. Vent the tires. Buy some rubber sealed bearings. New radio ??✌?✌?

I'll add a set of arms or get some rpm's and keep the stock ones for spares. I usually keep a set or two of shocks on hand as well for any oh poop moments.

Shock Rod ends, and a set of screws from a kit breaker(I break the shock mount screws a lot, m3 28-30mm cap head, buy these at a fasteners shop). A set of drive shafts for when you bend yours you can swap them out on the fly and straighten the bent ones at home. A set of wheels at least 2 for when 1 or 2 come unglued out in the field. Wheel Nuts! Maybe a set of top hinge pins?

Last edited:
I seem to break shock rod ends quick frequently.
I keep some of the stuff mentioned in this video on hand, and it's really helpful. Won't replace with the stock ends anymore.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back