Kraton Kraton 6S V4 Proline Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos93

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
Got a Proline body for Kraton V4. Painted it and pasted all the decals. Trouble now is front body pins wouldn't get through. Because of the front bump on the body on either side the pins can't get all the way through. I have to rotate the body mounts by 90 deg. so that the holes are in the direction of movement to avoid interference with the body bumps. I do not think this can be done. Any suggestions on what to do? I do not have any additional body mounts other than the ones that came with the Kraton kit.

Attachments

• 20200214_123248.jpg
    20200214_123248.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 20200214_123259.jpg
    20200214_123259.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 69
Maybe drill a hole in the body post front to back ?‍♂️
Also curious, if you were going to paint it white (my favorite color btw) then why didn’t you just get the stock white proline body?

The hobby store here in the Philippines just had the clear body. A bit skeptical on drilling through the plastic body mounts. If it breaks then i may have to order new body posts from the US

How about a heat gun and slightly reshape the body so you can easily get the pins in/out. Otherwise I’m out of ideas ?‍♂️

The hobby store here in the Philippines just had the clear body. A bit skeptical on drilling through the plastic body mounts. If it breaks then i may have to order new body posts from the US

Run it while you can while you have new mounts on the way you can alter? Wont be perfect but if its a basher rig, why worry? Send it!

I wonder if the new Proline Dodge ram 202 body for a #v3 #KRATON is like that or if it's a direct fit?

Attachments

• 2020 Dodge RAM Rebel Clear Body.jpg
    2020 Dodge RAM Rebel Clear Body.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 43
I wonder if the new Proline Dodge ram 202 body for a #v3 #KRATON is like that or if it's a direct fit?
I spoke to a proline rep about this. They say you can drill holes to fit the V4 body. But by the looks of the bump on the ram 2020 body I think you'll end up with the same issue.

I spoke to a proline rep about this. They say you can drill holes to fit the V4 body. But by the looks of the bump on the ram 2020 body I think you'll end up with the same issue.
Well, then I might have to give one of those Unbreakable bodies a shot!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back