SOLD / FOUND Kraton 6s v4 w/ extras and charger/batteries.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
Arrma Kraton 6s v4 - Purchased 05/27/20 7 Full charges ran through it.

Comes w/
OEM Controller
EXB shock towers / braces (not installed)
EXB shock stand offs included with towers
EXB Wing Mount and Wing (installed)
RPM Plastic Skid Plates (Installed)
New OEM Front Arms (not installed)
New tires/wheels (Installed)
The old tires/wheels
Batteries (2)5200mah 3s batteries - 7 charges on them. And storage charged when not used.
Venom dual charger
Original Box and contents
Original Manuel and tool
Charger/battery boxes
Original Receipt

The truck is overall pretty good condition. There’s some scrapes and scratches on the bottom from running it on the street/gravel. The body isn’t perfect, it has scratches, a crack or 2, and a few wear holes from sliding on its room.
Only ran in the dry. Never seen rain or puddles.

I bought this Kraton 6s v4 a few months before the EXB came out. And as soon as the exb was released I bought the exb and stopped using this truck and built my exb. I also have a kraton 8s. So I’ll never use this one again. And figured I’d sell it to someone who will actually use it.

Pittsburgh, Pa area

Asking Price $450 Firm (Priced to sell)

I have $830 into the truck and charger/batteries
$80 for the new tires
Plus the EXB Shock towers/braces
I’d say I have $1,000 into this the way it sits. Not including diff fluid upgrade, new front diff and drive cups / shafts. Message me with any questions etc.

D7980DB5-4A6C-435F-AD64-9E92DB5F939C.jpeg

5661DBFE-2579-4C7F-8A41-0B73B3B241FF.jpeg

7E46B4D5-9171-478A-95E2-D62D9040631F.jpeg

961D6744-5BD2-4EDC-9328-8B9D8AFCBA6D.jpeg

F50F06A2-C591-43F7-ADF9-5F1F8CC929D3.jpeg

86B0AF97-461A-4B6E-B95D-2FFB0C9D0835.jpeg

1DDF7726-214F-4A03-B83F-A1F4035DC330.jpeg

Last edited:
Buy it like you stole it, whoever wants a 6S RTR Kraton. This is a really nice find. (y) I recommend this highly....
@JDarby05 , nice price. This will sell fast, hopefully to another AF brother here. Nice choice in upgrades and gear.:cool:
Enjoy your EXB build.

If only the border was opien I'd be all over that. Stupid COVID.
I’d have to agree. This who covid mess has been nothing but a headache
Buy it like you stole it, whoever wants a 6S RTR Kraton. This is a really nice find. (y) I recommend this highly....
@JDarby05 , nice price. This will sell fast, hopefully to another AF brother here. Nice choice in upgrades and gear.:cool:
Enjoy your EXB build.
I’ve been wanting to post this since I thought the exb but I kept forgetting to do it haha.
I just figured someone else would actually use it. Don’t really need the money but hate seeing it sit and collect dust.

I’d have to agree. This who covid mess has been nothing but a headache

I’ve been wanting to post this since I thought the exb but I kept forgetting to do it haha.
I just figured someone else would actually use it. Don’t really need the money but hate seeing it sit and collect dust.
That's a nice gesture. Nice to see it live on here with a fellow brother on AF. You can get to glance at it every so often. The 6s Kraton is so much fun.

Arrma Kraton 6s v4 - Purchased 05/27/20 7 Full charges ran through it.

Comes w/
OEM Controller
EXB shock towers / braces (not installed)
EXB Wing Mount and Wing (installed)
RPM Plastic Skid Plates (Installed)
New OEM Front Arms (not installed)
New tires/wheels (Installed)
The old tires/wheels
2 6s Batteries 5500mah - 7 charges on them. And storage charged when not used.
Venom dual charger
Original Box and contents
Original Manuel and tools
Charger/battery boxes
Original Receipt

The truck is overall pretty good condition. There’s some scrapes and scratches on the bottom from running it on the street/gravel. The body isn’t perfect, it has scratches, a crack or 2, and a few wear holes from sliding on its room.
Only ran in the dry. Never seen rain or puddles.

I bought this Kraton 6s v4 a few months before the EXB came out. And as soon as the exb was released I bought the exb and stopped using this truck and built my exb. I also have a kraton 8s. So I’ll never use this one again. And figured I’d sell it to someone who will actually use it.

Pittsburgh, Pa area

Asking Price $500 semi firm but I’ll listen to offers

I have $830 into the truck and charger/batteries
$80 for the new tires
Plus the EXB Shock towers/braces
I’d say I have $1,000 into this the way it sits. Not including diff fluid upgrade, new front diff and drive cups / shafts. Feel like $500 is fair. But dm me with any questions etc. Semi firm on price but don’t be afraid to make an offer.

View attachment 109889
View attachment 109890
View attachment 109891
View attachment 109892
View attachment 109893
View attachment 109894
View attachment 109895
Shouldn't take long to find a good home! GLWYS (y)

Yea its a basic 2 line display charger that's all. But it works. ?‍♂️ A spinoff of the SkyRC B6Ac . Same FW. It's been copied by many other Charger brands. nothing new.

OMG, 450? please don't tempt me. I already have an OC, Noto and Kraton. :ROFLMAO: I just don't need another 6S.....

Someone please buy this already!:eek:
There has got to be someone here who wants one and hasn't seen this posting yet.

Last edited:
Dang it, I've been checking daily for a 6s for atleast 2 weeks straight now. I told myself to stop checking everyday and leave it alone for a few. Dang it, dang it, dang it! Lol

Enjoy your EXB build.
If things were a little different I'd pounce on it. Looks like a good deal top to bottom I'm sure someone will scoop it up before long......glws
If things were a little different I'd pounce on it. Looks like a good deal top to bottom I'm sure someone will scoop it up before long......glws
Oooops.......it appears to be sold.....good deal for them.....

Is this sold or still available? New here looking to get into Arrma and really want a kraton. I live in Philly so maybe halfway meet? Let me know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back