SOLD / FOUND Kraton 6s v4 w/ extras and charger/batteries.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read

917A8652-8F2D-438C-AD94-9B338552519F.jpeg

Is this sold or still available? New here looking to get into Arrma and really want a kraton. I live in Philly so maybe halfway meet? Let me know, thanks.

I sold it. But Im listing my Kraton 8s for sale. I bought it a month after the 6s. It has 5 charges ran through it. Never seen water, I basically ran it in grass and on the street/gravel. Have the original box, manual, and receipt. All stock except I changed the pinion.

I’d prob let it go for $600 w/ 2 3s batteries. Or $700 w/ 2 4s batteries. The truck was 899.99 plus the batteries.

Trucks in great shape. Can send pics if your interested.

I sold it. But Im listing my Kraton 8s for sale. I bought it a month after the 6s. It has 5 charges ran through it. Never seen water, I basically ran it in grass and on the street/gravel. Have the original box, manual, and receipt. All stock except I changed the pinion.

I’d prob let it go for $600 w/ 2 3s batteries. Or $700 w/ 2 4s batteries. The truck was 899.99 plus the batteries.

Trucks in great shape. Can send pics if your interested.
wow, what are the chances you just came back? How did you know you had messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back