Kraton Kraton 6s v5 Aluminium diff case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mallerdaller

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hello.
i got a kraton 6s v5 - i want aluminium diff case, but not sure what to buy?

IMG_20210514_211630.jpg

Not quite understanding what your wanting to do but yes you can change all three diff cases to this. Assuming it's not an EXB.
Yeah wondering if the red aluminum Arrma diff case will fit all 3? Just fitted it to the centre diff. Mines a new V5 6S model which I believe is not the exb? is that right?

Drives brilliantly, so much faster as well I think? Time to order the parts for the front and back diffs. So happy lol. So what strength do you recommend on front and rear? Put 300k in the centre. Thanks so much, everyone for your help. Really appreciated.

I bought this, Gonna fit it tomorrow to the centre. Is it a good idea to change all 3 to these?
I don't use the Alloy bulkheads. I run 6s. Alloy Bulkheads do come with other issues. Snapped screws etc. Bricks the whole HR Bulkhead. And they are Costly for sure. The stocker bulkheads are so inexpensive. I have spares. But generally never need them. Many just use the alloy Bulkhead at the rear end, where it serves more strength best IMO. HR's. I do use the HR Sway bar brackets on my Kraton. Stiffens the sway bar better than the composite stockers. Many only use the HR Bulkhead cover attached to the stocker plastic Bulkhead. Stiffens the stockers up enough for some. Saving some major coin.
GPM, HR, and Vivaton are a few to consider.
If talking about the diff cup/carrier, I only use the Arrma ones. And mostly at the Center. Depends on the rig. Not all of my 6s rigs need them I feel. If anything definitely at the center. The Arrma metal diff. I feel much better than the HR version.

Last edited:
I don't use the Alloy bulkheads. I run 6s. Alloy Bulkheads do come with other issues. Many just use the alloy Bulkhead at the rear, where it serves more strength best IMO. HR's.
GPM, HR, and Vivaton are a few to consider.
If talking about the diff cup/carrier, I only use the Arrma ones. And mostly at the Center. Depends on the rig. Not all of my 6s rigs need them I feel. If anything definitely at the center. The Arrma metal diff.
Good to know. Yeah I've bought and installed the Red Arrma one in the centre so far, Do you think it's worth putting them in the front and rear as well? I run 4s batteries at the moment.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back