Kraton Kraton 6S V5 BLX - DumboRC EPA question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joaokrm

Reaction score
Hello guys. I just bought a DumboRC X6 for my Kraton 6S V5 BLX and I have a question.. Is the only way of doing the calibration of steering EPA is by rotating the knob? Or can I do something like the original Spektrum radio using the channel 3 for example.. because I want to change the dual rate sometimes and I don't want to fine tuning the EPA knob everytime..

I don’t remember there being a way. I have been using a couple of Dumbo remotes on multiple cars for the last 18 months or so. I’m just in the habit of keeping the steering rate at roughly 80%, which is just about perfect for my cars.

Your post has got my curiosity up though, if there’s a better way. I don’t think it would matter since I use each remote to work 3 cars and have to fiddle with the trims every time I use a different car. But this also became habit and only takes a few seconds. I’m definitely curious though.

I don’t remember there being a way. I have been using a couple of Dumbo remotes on multiple cars for the last 18 months or so. I’m just in the habit of keeping the steering rate at roughly 80%, which is just about perfect for my cars.

Your post has got my curiosity up though, if there’s a better way. I don’t think it would matter since I use each remote to work 3 cars and have to fiddle with the trims every time I use a different car. But this also became habit and only takes a few seconds. I’m definitely curious though.
Exactly.⏫⏫

There is no independent end adjustments on the DumboRC remotes.
It's what I use on the majority of my cars. I guess that's the trade off of being able to bind an unlimited amount of recievers.

Thanks.. Another question, anyone knows what range the Spektrum SLT3 is rated? Man, I think mine is broken from factory, because I lose signal in like 50 meters or so.. A rc car with such a quality like the Kraton with such a bad TX :(

Thanks.. Another question, anyone knows what range the Spektrum SLT3 is rated? Man, I think mine is broken from factory, because I lose signal in like 50 meters or so.. A rc car with such a quality like the Kraton with such a bad TX :(
It sounds like the antenna on your Rx might be nicked or damaged. I'd give it a careful examination because 50m is indeed a bit short.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back