Kraton Kraton 6s v5 BLX Shells

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_Noob

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Are there any mojave type bodies that will fit on a kraton 6s BLX? Not necessarily only that style, but anything that covers the entirety of the chassis that doesn't need a wing mount?

A Hard find. Been there. I would just replace with the stocker clear bodies. I have one on the side myself, ready to paint.
I have seen a Trx UDR body fitted to the Mojave however. But it looked like a very complicated fit. Far from a Plug and Play fit. UDR body I think is also thinner Lexan than the Mojo FWIW.

Are there any mojave type bodies that will fit on a kraton 6s BLX? Not necessarily only that style, but anything that covers the entirety of the chassis that doesn't need a wing mount?
Senton 3s body kinda fits.

I can upload some pictures if you want.

A Hard find. Been there. I would just replace with the stocker clear bodies. I have one on the side myself, ready to paint.
I have seen a Trx UDR body fitted to the Mojave however. But it looked like a very complicated fit. Far from a Plug and Play fit. UDR body I think is also thinner Lexan than the Mojo FWIW.
Yea thats its what I was finding out (or not finding lol) that there really isn't one for the Kraton thats a direct easy fit. Seems like its just almost easier to go with the XL route (mojave chassis) so thats the mojave shell could easily fit.

Haven't gotten that far though as I was just looking around but I would imagine you would need the mojave shock towers as well. Or can you use the kraton shock towers on the mojave chassis and fit the mojave shell?

6s Kraton has the Long arms, so I doubt any Mojave Type SC body will cover the wheels like a True Dessert or Short Course body would.. Using the XLWB chassis and proper Mojave arms , makes it a Mojave of sorts. The FireTeam with the XLWB uses the longer 6s Kraton arms if I am correct.
Using the long Arms makes it a MT if you use any 1/8 MT body. With the wheels hanging out. Still basically a Kraton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back