Kraton Kraton 6s v5 dirt shields

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manderson55

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Does anyone know if they make rear dirt shields for the v5? I was on tbone racing and they only go up to v4 and I can't seem to refine my search enough on a couple others.

Are you talking about a-arm ones

16147381607071829132813638572945.jpg

The RPM ones only fit RPM arms, the the RPM arms don't fit the V5 chassis AFAIK.
Actually the RPM arms do fit on the V5's. However you will need the v4 shorter lower shock pins to attach the shocks.
The RTR V5 EXB arms use a longer shock pin. The shock tower was changed, so the geometry changed with RTR V5 and EXB Kraton. Shock angle changed as well.
Using the RPM v4 arms kind of goes backwards. But the RPM arms are good arms by themselves FWIW. How they stack up against the EXB/V5 arms I have no idea as far as durability.
Try making your own Arm mud guards. Many do this. Sheet ABS plastic or Kydex plastic works.
Just my ideas. :cool:

Yea but using the old lower shock position (that the RPM uses) with the new narrow shock tower means that the shocks will lean much more and you'll have way less droop in the rear. unless the front droop is limited to match the rear this has very bad effect on handling.

and you're left with less suspension travel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back