Kraton Kraton 6s V5 Faulty Reciever??!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dicktrickle

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
hey there peeps! So i just installed new springs on all shocks, turned on the transmitter and then the car. It went through all the checks, went to turn the wheels...NOTHING! Then, went to hit the throttle....STILL NOTHING! The ESC just blinks red very quickly. Took it to the local hobby shop who is very knowledable. They said it was a faulty receiver. This was about the 4th one they had seen in the last week including the shop owners! Hopefully Arrma sent out only a few with bad recievers. Calling Horizon Hobby today to get it replaced. By the way, I only had it about 3 weeks and ran it a toal of 5 times. Any inout would be greatly appreciated.

Same thing happened to me they sent me two receivers 😂
That's nice. I was on a live chat for a chassis when I first bought my car. It was broken out of the box. It was broken where the nerf bars attach. Seems like it took a hard hit. While I was talking to them I was impressed with how they stand behind their products. I mentioned how nice HH are than Traxxas product support IMO. Here's what he said :
1614612996941.png

I had a similar issues that I thought was the receiver. End up the servo was going bad and shorting the bec. Casusing the receiver blinking red and not working. Try unplugging the servo and see if it goes forward or reverse.

Don't call. There is a live chat feature on their website. No waiting time(depending on how many agents available).
RC Airplanes, Cars, Trucks, Helicopters, Boats, Radios, Trains | Horizon Hobby

I had a similar issues that I thought was the receiver. End up the servo was going bad and shorting the bec. Casusing the receiver blinking red and not working. Try unplugging the servo and see if it goes forward or reverse.
Thanks for the replies! i actually did the live chat and see where that gets me.. I sent my email and everything needed so we will hurry up and wait lol. If i don't get anywhere with the email, I will try unplugging the servo in the meantime!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back