Kraton Kraton 6s v5 steering issue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callison

Reaction score
Hello everyone i purchased a new 6s kraton V5 today. Everything has been great. however I am having one small issue. My steering turns full angle to the left but when turning to the right it seems to have only about 50-60% of the steering angle is should. It came like this from the box.
I was thinking maybe server saver is to tight?
If anyone has any idea of where to start any information would be great.
Thank you in advance.

servo saver is too loose.

same issue on mine. added some shims and it helped but I should have added more.

you can get in there with a flat head and tighten the saver without taking anything apart. Just to test and see if that helps.
20201227_001612.jpg

My EXB doesn’t have that type of a collar that could take a flat head... I’m guessing the newer ExBs are trying to protect servos

Sorry no safety. They just made it a forced tightened saver lol. So you cant loosen it or tighten it. But the built in hex you see here "new bellcrank setup" is very tight.

So many people had bad steering do to the saver loosening they made it a forced pressure. Most people modified the old ones and installed washers to do this same thing that Arrma has now integrated. Servos now days don't really require much of a saver. I run fully locked even on my bashers.

20210114_233545.jpg
20210114_233605.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back